💞PROPOSAL

Devildom Marriage Traditions

Marriage is uncommon for demons, might even go by a completely different term, but the basic idea is the same. When demons do decide to get married to their partner(s), its a huge celebration. Rare and huge enough that Diavolo himself tends to be invited to attend.

They're different from human marriages. When demons propose to each other, they don't use a ring. instead, they propose with beautifully crafted daggers, usually with some kind of personal touch

engravings of different symbols or an enchantment, a custom edge on the blade that really makes it stand out. They're displayed proudly in family homes. If a marriage dissolves, the daggers will be used in battle between the demons involved to officially cut the ties of their marriage.

They don't kill or even intend to injure each other typically - its just a tradition, the origin lost to time. A marriage between a demon and a human? Its never really been done before, not in the Devildom

if a demon wants to marry a human, they usually go to the human realm for it, and live there for the remainder of the human's life (with human's short lifespans being part of the reason it's so uncommon; why bother, why your human is going to die soon and you're destined to live on for hundreds, if not thousands, of years?)

They have a few routes to go down. The human route, with a traditional human proposal and marriage, or the Devildom route, with a dagger used in place of a ring, and a completely different ceremony, the colours of the wedding not white but rather aligned with the sin colour of the demon involved (blue for pride, yellow for greed, etc.).

Or, or, maybe, could be, they could combine the two and create an entirely new tradition. Rings with intricately carved patterns and enchantments and blessings for a long and healthy marriage.

Or a dagger with the pact mark carved into it, because if you're going to get married you definitely need to have an established pact first. Splashes of white mixed with the relevant demon's colour. Flowers and food from the human realm and the Devildom. Humans and demons all together for the same celebration.

Let see how your demon crush would actually propose to you!

Creadit belong to its rightfull owner.

Go follow the real creator now and see their amazing art work!

My brains just keep empty out and i want so bad to keep on updating since i know the feeling when you enjoy that one story but ending up in cliffhanger.

Im giving the creator creadit and will NOT claim their work as mine.

Please no hate or hurtfull language here.