🌟WHEN THEY HAVE PET (⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠;⁠)⁠・.

Im sorry i a huge cat lover and cant help to let they have a cat as pet!

But ofcoursed it wont be fair if they all have cats since some of them already have cats or summoning animal.

But being the chaos it self im gonna use a whole scenario type of pet for this

I wold use mystic type, pokemon or maybe and hopefully a normal type like fish rather then whole beast from godzilla.

Now welcome to the chaos!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"VESSEL OF LOYALTHY"

Lois:*carry rest of his sibling out*come along now, we dont want to make anything worst!

Damien:*try to fight against it*No let me pet it!

Anthanasia:*sight*the place is about to blow if they continue.....

Damien:*screaming*NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!LILY LET ME PET HIM MORE!!!

MC:........

Lucifer:.....

Lily:.......

Lucifer: Lily, I'm sorry to inform you but you can't keep a another pet in here.

Lily: *standing at the doorway with a giant beast looking wolf behind her* .........my pet will stay
(this is not a request)

Lucifer:lily, it cant even fit in the house.

MC:so are ceberus?

Lucifer:fair point.

Lily:*arm crossed*they fit just fine.

Lucifer: no lily, One of your uncle has a problem.dont you already has cat?

Lily: my cat a she but this one a he.what wrong with uncle,he doesn't like cats?

Lucifer:that not a cat lily.

Lily:its in the family father,you have ceberus its not fair.

Lucifer:wolf are in dog family and ceberus is well behave.

Lily:well, they are now in cat family.what wrong with bringin a cat?

MC: No, quite the opposite. your uncle will bring home twenty if we allow him one. So cats are banned.

Lily: ....

Lucifer:...

MC:...

Lily: I don't see how that's his fault.

MC:i know right?

Lucifer:stop encaurage her!

Satan: Thank you,you two .

*The pet*