🍵WHEN YOU ARE IN DANGER. (+they fear)(⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠-⁠☆

this takes a different situation for each of them for a more unique effect and a different reaction.

will contain:
- rudeness
-violence
- blood

don't read this chapter if you are afraid of all that.

thank you to those who gave the idea for this chapter and sorry because of my slow updates because of ideas that are not implemented and days that do not allow me to continue writing.

I will try to be more active.

Thank you if you understand, credit the idea to:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"

Lucifer

With all his (considerable) might.

Keeping his human safe in such a dangerous place is a point of pride to him.

To attack them, then, is to besmirch that pride... and you can imagine the consequences of that.

Cold and brutal, but also swift and effective.

Lucifer will have any attacker who comes at them cooked to a crisp then served to Cerberus by lunchtime.

If someone were to actually hurt MC, he'd take it as a failure on his part and seek to "fix" it by any means necessary.

An eye for an eye is not nearly strict enough, even a light bruise will make him go for the heart.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CONTAINS PHOBIA/FEAR OF: he just not enjoying it

Neophobia : fear of anything new, especially a persistent and abnormal fear.

In its milder form, it can manifest as the unwillingness to try new things or break from routine. In the context of children the term is generally used to indicate a tendency to reject unknown or novel foods.

As mentioned in the chat Let's Form a Band 2 Lucifer dislikes techopop.

He refers to it as "cacophonous bleep-bloop music."

--------------------------------------------------------------

VESSEL OF LOYALTHY"
Before they manage to touch you, you can feel a strong aura burning .

Its full of hatred, anger, and darkness that shows the owner of this aura is ready to kill anything in front of them.

you looked for the owner but unfortunately it was not found and you were greeted by Damien to take you away from there.