📖THE FALL??-OLIVIA

very embarrassing, a magnificent heavenly little angel is looked down upon by other angels.

She who is very generous and forgiving that once bring the joy is now filled with the darkness of fear for what happened.

the little girl doesn't understand, aren't they all angels? why the disgusted look given to her? What did she do wrong? What did she do?

"What did i do wrong?"the question played in the angel's mouth, just a moment ago she and her brother were playing with luke under the tree before everything changed with the presence of an army of angels pulling her roughly.

Christ pulled at their arm, begging the old angel to let her go and give his little sister a chance to explain, his once hopeful blue eyes shining with life filled with tears and terrors.

“Stop, I swear there must be misunderstanding. PLEASE!” Christ cried, punching the elder’s arm and attempting to pry his wrinkly hands from Olivia small forearm. The elder yanked Christ arm harder, resulting in a distressed cry from the boy.

Olivia tried to steady her breathing as they approached the border of the Celestial realm, where she would be rejected because she had been accused for something she not.

The Celestial realm saw her as wolf in sheep cloathing for it and decided they would be better off discarding a disgusting angel like herself.

“LET HER GO, PLEASE! DON’T DO THIS!” Olivia could hear Christ’s breaking voice screaming at the elders who held him and luke back from her to prevent any interference.

“JUST LET US SAY GOODBYE PLEASE,” Rapheal begged to which the elder finally agreed and the sibling embraced tightly.

“Olivia you listen to me, you get to the Devildom you go STRAIGHT to Lucifer, he helped his brothers and himself through his fall he can help you, please, trust him with at least getting you through the transition then you can hate them again or whatever you want, pl-”

"-how is mother, father, is mother all right? what happened that I was punished like this?"She was scared and hugged him tightly. Everything that happened was too fast to understand, let alone at such a young age.

"MC was detained at home because she was not allowed to interfere with the decisions of the other angels. persevere and we will try to get you home soon. Please take care of yourself and -" Rapheal gently stroked the girl's back trying to reassure her that everything would be fine but still not wanting to let her go.

“She get it, Rapheal, Olivia promise us you will try to survive till everything settle here.” Luke interrupted, tears falling from his eyes.

“Times up. Olivia come to the edge, stand here,” an elder guides her into position. 

Olivia’s hearing starts ringing as her adrenaline kicks in, the fear of death and disappearing from existing overwhelming her.

"NO, WAIT DONT!" Simeon suddenly screaming at them to stop the process but he was too late.

Her breathing grew fast, and before she knew it, she felt a push and wind pounding against her skin as she tried to flap her wings but it was useless if the wings started to burn.

she fell, and fell, and fell, until she saw the Devildom soil and she tensed, preparing for the worst.

Right before of hitting the ground she hears a fwoosh from behind  and saw a figure try to reach to her.