🍵LETS MAKE A PACT!!(⁠*⁠˘⁠︶⁠˘⁠*⁠)⁠.⁠。⁠*⁠♡

This is may have a lot of spoilers from lesson in making pact with the brothers or how they may have make pact with other.

Basicly, pacts create a weak empathy bridge between the demon and human. It's not perfect, and it's easy to ignore, but if you're feeling down then the demons you have a pact with will be aware of it.

angels do have their version of pacts, called bonds, but they can only be bonded with one human, and the bond lasts until the human dies.

once the human comes to the celestial realm when they die, they'll be bonded to them for eternity.

it's a bond stronger than marriage and/or a demonic pact, which is why it's so rare for angels to do so.

they only can be bonded with "pure souls" and if a human soul they're bonded with is corrupted in any way, the angel will fall with them. the bond manifests as golden sigils in enochian on one's arm.

For younger angel, they can give blessing as a small promise till they grow up to prefect the bond.

Human can make blood pact with magical human such as socere, witch or wizard but its kinda nasty to make.

A blood pact with means staying with them for a long while, either as friends or lovers, it means you'd never leave one another.

It's something that's deeper than the "weak" bodies you two hold, it's something that they'd never do with anyone else, no one can hold a candle to your light after all.

___________________________________________
LUCIFER

LESSON 20
MC goes inside Lucifer's secret study as they see Lucifer, himself, inside. MC asks Lucifer what he is listening to. He answers that he is listening to the cursed vinyl edition of The Tale of the Seven Lords soundtrack.

MC could compliment the music, question about the rumour that people die listening to it or if they could listen to the music with him.

Lucifer notes that he chose MC as the exchange student in this room. He notes that there were times he regretted his choice but he admits that he now thinks that he made the right choice in choosing MC as the exchange student.

He then asks MC if they are finished with everything, they have set out to do in Devildom. MC answers that they haven't made a pact with Lucifer yet. Lucifer turns into his demon form to intimidate MC.

If MC chooses to run, the doors will close. Lucifer asks if they still want to make a pact with him. Regardless of MC's answer, Lucifer will still make a pact with them. (20-13 and 20-14)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

VESSEL OF LOYALTHY
As much she will just give it away as soon as you ask, she have to turn you down from it. Like Lucifer, she hold huge pride in making pact and you already have the 7 ruler of hell pact mark so why bother?

The other thing she can do is break a pact mark of other in her own will. No glimore needed or lord diavolo in the process.

You in luck mc, usually she slay those head who dare try making pact with her so stop backing her to the corner asking for pact.

No solomon, even you are a immortal human she will not beheade you so please leave her alone.

________________________________________________________________________________
MAMMON