🌟WHEN YOU SCARED OF SEA(⁠⊙⁠_⁠◎⁠)

Thalassophobia is an intense phobia or fear of large bodies of water. If you have thalassophobia, you may be afraid of the ocean, sea, and large lakes.

it's defined as the persistent fear of vast, deep, and often dark bodies of water that feel dangerous. Specifically, thalassophobia describes a person's fear of the great unknown in the water right below their feet

Take your time when getting into the water, focus on relaxing, especially when you put your face in the water for the first time. Stop, rest and try to relax if panic starts to creep in. Start by swimming in shallow water, up and down the beach if you have to. Stay in the shallow water until you are comfortable.

Are you comfortable yet reader?

the family is choosing an area to spend time with the family because you noticed how long it has been since the last time your family spent time together. they all know you are afraid of the ocean so they don't care about the area you choose.

But you accidentally open the curse book that takes you fall into the middle of the ocean with your family.
___________________________________________
LUCIFER

He already knew this about MC, so he'd try to keep them away from large bodies of water as much as he could. Luckily in the Devildom there weren't many. Not around RAD anyway.

He knows about the large lake beside Diavolo's castle, but there's not too many times MC would be there. This would be the first time Lucifer got to see how serious this was. He was aware of MC right beside him, starting to tremble, their hands fidgeting. Their skin has lost some of its color.

MC had never looked like this in front of him before, not even when any of him or his brothers were in demon form. They had always been too brave for their own good, a trait he had both found annoying yet endearing.

He put a supportive hand on their shoulder, and as soon as the conversation was over, he led them away from the lake.

"MC, MC, breathe. You're right here with me." 

He covered their shoulders with his coat and stayed with them until MC caught their breath. Lucifer's eyes narrowed. He'd have to take extra precautions to make sure they never looked like that again.

He'd ask MC to join him in his study when they got home so they could talk about it. He couldn't make another careless mistake like this again, for their sake. Till he accidently open a cursed book that bring everyone to middle of ocean.

Lily not the easly panic type and just fly before hits the water. Sadisticly smile seing Lucifer, Damien, Louis and Anastasia fall directly into the sea. She full with pride actually to see all of them forgot to fly and now all wet.

-Wait she forgot about you!

will help you before helping the others. Well, that was intresting.

___________________________________________
MAMMON

Mammon read their body language as "I'm nervous to be here after hours, what if Lucifer find out" instead of "I'm terrified to be by this huge dark sea" .MC absolutely shrieked.

They grabbed onto him with a death grip, shaking like a leaf about to be blown off a tree due to violent winds. In shorter words, intensely.

Mammon was stunned for the longest time, trying to come up with all sorts of answers in his head to why they screamed like that? Was it something he did? Did MC see something? Did they not know how to swim or something?

Fortunetly, lucy immediately summon her cursed wind to you to the land because she is afraid that you are still not ready to face all this. Due to focusing too much on you she may accidentally leave others behind.