✨MCXSIMEON FUNNY QUOTES +luke(their child firts words.)

THEIR CHILD FIRTS WORD, BROTHERS ONLY.

(this just spesifictly towards the oldest only beacouse they need screen time.)

LUCIFER:

Word: "Mammooon."

Yes, exactly like that. After all the times Lucifer has gotten angry at Mammon, it's only natural his son picked that word from him. Fortunately for Mammon, it distracted Lucifer long enough for him to escape.

Lucifer can't tell if he should be proud his son picked that up from him or if he should punish Mammon even more for being his son's first word.

MAMMON:

Word: "First."

He picked this up after hearing Mammon call himself your first so many times. Your son uses that to get your attention if you're focused on someone or something else too long for his liking.

Just a few tugs on your dress and repeating the word "first," as a way to say you should pay attention to him first.

LEVIATHAN:

Word: "Fishie."

This was to be expected. Your son, Yato was so entranced by Henry 2.0 that he would always keep his attention on his father's aquarium.

One day he walked up to the glass, pointed right at Henry 2.0 and said "Fishie!" It was so cute and Levi definitely did the little woooaaah sound he does after.

SATAN:

Word: "This."

Satan read to your son a lot, even when you were pregnant with felix. He picked up his love for it, and would pick out a book he wanted his father to read to him.

He kind of encouraged him to say the word. When Felis handed him one, he'd always ask "this one?" It was only a matter of time before instead of nodding, He said "this."

ASMODEUS:

Word: "Smile."

Asmo has a whole folder on his phone dedicated to pictures of your daughter and his Devilgram is filled to the brim with them. Whenever he takes a photo he always tries to get her to smile, by telling her to do so. She's usually happy and giggly, so it tends to work.

That was sort of a routine, until one day instead of smiling she just repeated the word back to him.

BEELZEBUB:

1st son's word: "Hungry."

Your first son inherited his father's appetite and it shows. Although when your son says it, it comes out like "hungwy." Really, with Beel and your son's appetite you'd need to buy groceries hourly.

2nd son's word: "Play."

He was already so active, he would definitely play sports when he starts school. Any game he wants to play, he just grabs his dad's, yours, or his siblings hands and simply goes, "Play." Sometimes he'd want his uncles to join too, though Mammon is most likely to oblige.

BELPHEGOR:

1st daughter's word: "Sleepy."

No surprise there. She hears her father say it as much as she feels it. Sometimes she sleeps next to Belphie and other times she wants you to pick her up and tuck her into bed.

2nd daughter's word: "Daddy."

The only child to actually say something like that as a first word. But the way it happened though was...something.

You were teaching her about human barn animals with a book when she saw a picture of a cow. She pointed at it and said "Daddy."

________________________________________________________________________________