📖CAGED BIRD-LILY

(a little flash back how Lily actually are when she still a child)

Lucifer anger toward certain people is quite severe under their own reasons ...Tempered only slightly by how utterly adorable his kid is. (Well all know he's got that soft spot for cute things )

It reminds him so much of his brothers at that age...

The man basically reverts back to being Dad!Lucifer sooo fast. He's the one tying their shoes, checking on them throughout the day, making sure they're not running with scissors... that sort of thing. Weirdly enough he's not that bothered by it...

In fact, his brothers find it a little unnerving just how at peace he seems when he's keeping track of his children doing this or that... It's like he's just put on an old pair of gloves and found out they still fit. Speaking of his brothers, Lucifer can't turn off "Parent Mode" so it starts spilling over to them too...

When he started telling Levi "It's bedtime" and used a napkin to wipe Beel's face for him in public, they decided to hold an informal intervention. They're grown demons now, damnit!!

Then ofcourse his little devil need to grow up sooner or later and he ready for that scenario ready but when the youngest was born it him different.

The only reasons he name her lily is after lilith for the shinning soft ruby eyes resemble lot from lilith. Her wing are pitch black with a resemble of him just more fluffy and little bit smaller. She has your energy and your kind voice making him fell a huge pride boost everytime lily was smilling at him She was his pride and joy and clearly his favorite child.

Mammon only gripes a little bit about being saddled with babysitting duty... Because everybody knows he's not the babysitter now. He's the playmate.

"Mammie, I wanna play House!!"

"I ain't playing House with ya, kid. How 'bout Tag?"

"No way, you're too fast!"

"Hide'n Seek?"

"Papa said we can't play that no more..."

"Well don't hide in the oven again!"

"You didn't find me!!"

"That was the problem!!!"

Pretty much the Man-Child/Actual Child Duo. He's perfect for keeping up with them and they'll whine incessantly when they can't find him for too long...

Totally the brother to take them to the amusement park or really any of those super fun places kids love. He will be just as excited as they are to be there, too. It's not uncommon to find Mammon passed out on a couch or something with an equally exhausted lily sleeping on his back. The two can really wear each other out...

Other than matching with mammon energy for all day she Can be a good bestfriend to her shy otaku uncle. She very supportive on all her uncle doing and never touch anything without permission. She love henry 2.0 a lot and enjoy visiting leviathan room every time she got the chanche.

Leviatan not all that taken with lily though to be honest... Largely because he's too worried about keeping his stuff out of their grubby mitts.

"Levi, what's this?"

"GAH! Don't touch that!! That's my limited edition Ultra☆Rainbow Witch figurine!!"

"Can i play with it."

"It's not a toy!!"

"You saying a plastic looking doll with full dress up with a hair that can be brush are not toys?"