🌟WHEN YOU SCARED OF DARKNESS OR THUNDER(⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠)

Nyctophobia is an extreme fear of the dark. The name comes from the Greek word for night.

Children and adults with nyctophobia may fear being alone in the dark. They may have anxiety in dark places, and they may have trouble sleeping in a darkened room. Children and adults suffer from a fear of the dark for a variety of reasons. For example, darkness impairs one's vision.

Not being able to see as well "increases anxiety, uncertainty and tension and this can lead to fear of the dark in any age group, There are many reasons why your anxiety may be worse at night.

Daily stressors, poor sleep habits, and other health conditions can lead to increased anxiety and panic attacks at night. However, there are many treatments available that can help ease your anxiety and improve your quality of sleep

A person with a normal fear of the dark may feel uneasy in dark space or feel a bit anxious at night. A person with nyctophobia may lose sleep or adjust their daily routine to avoid dark places (like forgoing a trip to the movie theater).

Dont be afraid reader!

Its common to have fear!

the situation for this happens when it's bedtime and you're in the room.

You rested in your room before the electricity cut off and left you in the dark accompanied by lightning and rain outside.
___________________________________________
LUCIFER

Already knows you're afraid of the dark and nobody knows but he is aware I promise you. When the power buzzed out in the house of lamenation and he is like, 'oh the power went out- oh shit'

when I say he zoomed, like the lights went out two seconds ago, he's already knocking at your door

"(MC)?", he opens the door and finds you curled up on the floor, he sighs a bit in relief that you're okay

Immediately picks you up, and takes you over to the bed to hug you until the power comes back on little words said between the two of you, but you can bet he's whispering things like, 'it's okay' and 'don't worry, I'm right here'

in the dark night, Damien will hug you tightly to make sure you are not afraid of the dark. not if he is by your side. if that night you are not accompanied by lucifer due to work, you will be accompanied by Damien because louis and anthanasia are early sleepers.

Despite the sleepy night, your youngest child is always outside the door of your room to make sure no threat can come in to disturb your sleep and you can listen to soft music played by her to calm your fears.

She doesn't want to show her soft side because she's afraid you'll think her's weak unlike her other brothers and sisters who are much stronger and mature than her in age.
___________________________________________
MAMMON

1000% did not know you were afraid of anything. like he never really thought about it, so when the power shut down he was like, 'oh this sucks but whatever'.

He hears the door open and then shines his flashlight on you, he's like 'oh (MC) what's up- wait'. mammon notices you're shivering, not from the cold but from fear. he springs up and quickly walks over to you

places his hands on your shoulders, he can see you vaguely from the flashlight beam (he left it on the bed)

"(MC) what's wrong?", he'll ask, staring at you worried

like, 'oh that's all?', he's smiling at you, and he pulls you into his chest, giving you such a sweet hug

"you're okay now, human, your first demon's got your back"