📚YANDERE AU!!

Lucifer

It is on purpose, and Lucifer is the most excited to be having a child.

Will carefully monitor MC's diet, exercise, leisure activities, everything they do to an extent far surpassing anything he's done before.

He becomes obsessed with the child's health.

Not that that stops him from injuring MC, but now he's very careful with what he does to avoid any harm coming to his child. After all, they can't get comfortable here.

When the child is finally born, it's immediately taken from MC.

"I can't have you passing on your weakness to my daughter, can I?"

He names her Lilith. It was always going to be Lilith.

Lucifer is a loving father, and abusive partner. MC only gets to see Lilith as a prize for a job well done. They become the most well-behaved human in the realm for a chance to see their child. It is such a rare occurrence, their daughter rarely remembers them.

He teaches Lilith to be a true demon, despite their half human nature. Raises them into the Devildom and is a careful protector to ensure that no corrupting influences touch her but his own.

Eventually, Lilith is ready.

MC is so excited to see their daughter, as soon as she enters the room, she's swept into a big hug.

MC gasps, and gurgles as they choke on their own blood, Lilith giggling in their arms.

Your blood spilled on her, to much her delight she enjoying it. But your blood tell her otherwise.

At the moment she freeze as all your memory, the lie, the abused, all the things have you going throught, she understand it all now.

Slowlly the hugs getting tighter but more comforting she throw a cursed toward the avatar of pride.

How dare such a filty demon broke you all these years, now she will rip off the pride to piece.

___________________________________________

Mammon

This was definitely an accident

Not only was it an accident, but he may or may not have freaked out a little bit.

"Do you KNOW how expensive children are?"

But then he realizes that everything has a value.

So he sucks it up, and helps MC get through the pregnancy unscathed... Although he may or may not have chained them to the wall so they didn't get into trouble while he was handling business.

When the girl is born, Mammon doesn't bother to name her. He leaves MC to take care of the child. dedicate all of their time to raising her to be happy, and healthy, and as human as possible.

Heilise is a cute child, born with a head of pale white hair, and MC's eyes. Skin smooth and unblemished, with an easy, happy smile. They love her. They would do anything for Mammon in order to continue being allowed to raise their daughter.

But the fantasy is short lived.

Mammon quickly grows tired of MC's time being split between him and the girl, growing greedy once again for their full attention.

It isn't long before he has lined up a buyer. It is only days after that that, without warning, she is taken from her parent's arms, and delivered to a shady demon willing to pay a pretty penny for the offspring of one of the Avatars.