📖 UNPERFECT ANGEL- Hikari

"Lilith did NOT get punished for falling with a human.

What Lilith got punished for; was stealing Celestial Realm food and altering a human's life-span.

WHY keep something that could be so valuable AWAY from humans?

For angels, their very purpose is to help humans, to quite literally perform miracles.

So why?

Why not cure this human of an incurable illness when it's so easy?

Why do they INSIST on causing more pain to the human in suffering, as well as the people, and in this case, angels around them?

It's not like Lilith's lover was on his deathbed because of old age.

It's not like it was his time. So what was stopping the Celestial Realm from just healing him in the first place?

There was nothing to lose. Lilith could've been happy, and with it, an entire WAR could've been avoided.

The fact that even WITH MC, Celestial Realm food is just. Treated normally?

It's literally one of the VERY first things that come up! they have food served from different realms when staying at Diavolo's castle.

it could've been a very specific and special Celestial Realm food, after all, it DOES provide healing abilities.

The problem with that is; it's a hypothetical.

It could've been a very rare and special fruit.

In the end; it's never stated to be anything special.

All that is said is that it's simply made out to be ordinary Celestial Realm food.

That's the plain and simple information given, and unless there's something specific we don't know about; we have to take this as fact.

If we go with this, then we can make the argument that all Celestial Realm food is inherently healing to humans.

At the end of the day, no one is batting a single EYE with MC eating Celestial Realm food.

No one is batting a single eye with Solomon being immortal.

Let's bring in another hypothetical!

Let's just say that whatever Lilith's human lover ate, turned him immortal.

I'll first mention how this is very unlikely if not impossible.

Lilith lived a happy life with her lover as a human. Lilith also died as a human.

Why would Lilith's human lover be any different?

Why would he continue living?

If that were to be the case, you'd think that it would make itself a plot point or at least be mentioned; but it's not.

Why?