📖THE FALL??-OLIVIA

how long has it been? a week? a month? a year?

it is a mystery especially in the devildom where there is no sunlight and is always accompanied by the darkness of night.

THUMP.

the sound of children playing was clearly heard in the house of lamentation at that time.

originally they were beautiful little angels of heaven have now become demons of a different nature from their original occurrence.

have beautiful demonic wings that shine beutifully under the twinkling of the stars. Their small horns are clearly visible protruding from the head.

"We never catch her on the ground, Try catcth her from the air! Block her from behind from far distance to prevent her to flip!" Christ start to fly following a girl running around.

"Leave it to me! Beel back me up!" "Got it!" The avatar of greed and gluttony quicklly back down Olivia to the corner.

"Move me as i command!" Olivia chant her spell as she dissapear.

"Quick! Now, belphi! levi! She running on the east" Christ inform them as try to catch up with olivia.

As soon olivia running past them, levi and belphi quickly snatch her by the legs using their tail "Got her!"

"Christ!!! you traitor!!" the little girl tried to free herself with all her might but unfortunately Beel held her tight.

"I'm sorry, Olivia, but you still need to shower after playing in the rain. You know the rain here is dangerous?" Christ tries to persuade his sister who still insists on not wanting to take a bath after playing all day.

"Look! Brother, maybe you can help them to catch me. But I won't give in!" Olivia quickly jumped out of the grip and ran away again.

"7 devil kings failed to catch a little girl. oh the shame of pity" she said with a mocking tone and disappeared.

"OLIVIA!!!" and back to the chasing session.
-

If you are curious about their demon desing here are the picture!

I decide to make Christ more demon look while olivia actually base off a months

I try to make her more fluffyer but there not enought flulf!

Christ is a tailed demon type while olivia a flying one, oh and if you notice olivia have sheep MC horn and my heart couldnt take it.

Your little girl hardly grow here actually.

Now get back to the story.
-

"Oliva, I promise Christ be right back. We just going to get us some snacks for our movie."

"Then let me come with you!" She whined, still clinging to mammon. In this state it seemed she had also taken on the personality of a baby duck.