🍵MY LOVELY MEAL(⁠つ⁠✧⁠ω⁠✧⁠)⁠つ

Its important It helps us in various spheres of life. Healthy food does not only impact our physical health but mental health too.

When we intake healthy fruits and vegetables that are full of nutrients, we reduce the chances of diseases. For instance, green vegetables help us to maintain strength and vigor.

A healthy diet is essential for good health and nutrition. It protects you against many chronic noncommunicable diseases, such as heart disease, diabetes and cancer.

Eating a variety of foods and consuming less salt, sugars and saturated and industrially-produced trans-fats, are essential for healthy diet.

Keeps eating healhty reader!!

An apple day, keeps the doctors away.

Contains Surprise Guest interactions spoilers and guaide.

a Surprise Guest interaction happens post-battle, the character that appears will always be one of the three represented by the Demon Cards the player battled with.

Children have a spesifict condition to eat due their bodies are under stress in holding back their demonic powers and maintaining their half human body at the same time.

they don't tell you their nutritional requirements since they dont want to be picky.

They did let barbatos know and always serve according to the requirements and taste.

the incident is when you are invited to enjoy dinner at Diavolo's palace.

They are late and others take their food unaware of the trouble they will face.

And if you wonder why i make such a detail to them......

Well its because CHAOS to make it intresting.

__________________________________________

Lucifer:
He likes pastas, and Italian foods the most. His favorite being a spinach tortellini. Fancy style dishes.

isn't fond of overly-sweet things, the texture of pudding isn't one he likes at all.

He tried human pudding once and if you bring up that experience again he'll be upset. He really doesnt like pudding.

SURPRISE GUEST FAVORITE ITEMS:

-Black coffee of Melancholy

-Backstabbing Sandwich

-Princess's poison apple

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"VESSEL OF LOYALTHY"

->9/10

->food that is safe to eat and just hits all the spot in your stomach good.

->tea that has a bitter taste with a high temperature.

->bread-based meals or UK's breakfast style.

->missed one point since she literly eat breakfast for lunch and dinner?!

->fruit for dessert.

Their reaction:
when she wants to eat but notice that her food has been touched.