《ÇH@þŤ3R F1V3》

Before Dinner
-6:45PM

I sat in the library while waiting for Denis to finish with his "group activity". I wasn't really in the mood for reading, so I played with the little bonsai trees they had set up on each table.
Cute.
It's still a little strange this asylum is so nice and pretty, but I'd rather take this over the horror-worthy stories about asylums I heard from my old friends back when I was younger. It seemed Denis's group was finished because when I glanced up, he was heading my direction. He gestured to a more secluded table near the bookshelves, probably for a little more privacy, and went to go sit down there. I followed suit, sitting down across from him. "Heeey Albert, sorry that took a while. We have a bit of freetime so I can discuss this with you." I folded my arms, meeting his gaze. "Discuss what exactly? What do you have planned and why am I being dragged into it?" Denis relaxed in his chair. "Well, let's be real. If you weren't curious, would you even be here?.. Also you're less likely to suffer severe consequences because of your disorder, no offense." I mumbled out a silent "none taken", taken aback by the fact that he kinda was right. I wouldn't be here if I wasn't interested. "Ah- okay then, fair. Tell me what your plan is then."
"I'll say this now, we wouldn't be able to do this until I get the items I need to pull this off. Some of the older asylum patients here have what is called a "black market"." I leaned in closer, the words 'black market' catching my attention. "Usually the people who sell items used for plans like this ask for items from nurses. Such as one of their medallions, a key or two, a certain nurse's piece of clothing, stuff like that. Pretty demanding, if I must say." He stretched lightly, waiting for my response. "I see, what do you need?" "I'd have to ask what I need to give in exchange first, but they have lockpicks or keys for certain cell rooms. They also have handmade items used for distracting nurses efficiently. It's pretty cool." I glanced away, watching some patients stroll by to get some books. "Gotcha, do you need me to get anything?" Denis shook his head. "Nah, I won't get you involved in that part unless it's something you can acquire easily." Denis scratched his chin, standing up. "Oh, are you leaving?" I questioned. He nodded at me. "I'm hoping that we will have all we need within the next week or two. Honestly, we can't really formulate and pull off a plan unless we are guaranteed we can get the items required. I'll see you tomorrow Albert." He pushed his chair in and walked past me, leaving me alone at the table. "Yeah, I'll see you then.." I leaned back in my chair. It surprises me how much goes on on the inside of this asylum. It makes me wonder if the nurses and workers here are even aware of the secret black market the patients have. Or maybe they choose to ignore it. Either way, I'm not going to be the one to rat them out.
The bell rang signaling it was dinnertime, so I stood up and head towards the exit of the library. Well, all I can do now is go about my days and be patient.

Hm.

A/N: Shorter chapter again, sorry babes. I'm sick and not feeling too hot haha, hope you enjoyed reading.