《ÇH@þŤ3R N1N3Ť33N》

Things have been.... different now.

Ever since Jake kissed me in the Comfort Room, we've grown closer than I could've imagined. It's almost as if, to outside viewers, he's been assigned as a personal nurse for me. But really, it's just an excuse for us to be with one another, alone. Dani and Denis are the only two aware of what's going on. And I hope to keep it that way until things can change. Dani was fine with it, as expected. It's Dani. Denis took a little more coaxing. He just wants to look out of me, I get it. He's always been the one to care about other's wellbeings.

Besides all of that, Jake has been doing a lot to accommodate for the situation we are in. He's been spending time resting with me in my cell during nighttime hours, sneaks me off to his room to talk and cuddle, or taken me to parts of the asylum patients aren't typically allowed in so I could feel more free. It's a bit... pampering, but nice.

I've also learned quite a bit about Jake's life, before and during his time at the asylum. As it turns out, an attractive guy like him has never been with anyone else, or really had any friends before working here. I think that was the most shocking fact about him. He also used to work as a part time therapist and caretaker before VoidView acknowledged his proficiency in both fields, offering him a job position. I'm getting to know Jake on a personal level, no boundaries.

And I'm happy. I'm happy I'm allowed this privilege, being able to experience a side no one else sees, but...

We still haven't exactly defined what we are yet.

Yes, we kiss, show physical affection, talk sweet to one another, but we have yet to establish a proper relationship or claim ourselves official. To be fair, we are considered along the lines of a "taboo" relationship. It's risky for the both of us to be in a relationship. Riskier for Jake, if I must say. This could be a very valid reason he loses his job.

However, it's grown difficult for us to not be around each other whenever possible. I've never felt so strongly attracted to someone, it's honestly scary.

-

"Dani gossips any chance she gets, but she's a sweet person overall. Bubbly personality, I'd have to say the opposite of Denis. Conflicting personalities yet obviously they get along fine."

Jake softly hummed as he listened to me ramble on about my friends, laying his head on top of mine. We were both on his bed, I was in between his legs laying back on him. It was nearing the evening, Jake's schedule was clear for most of today so we spent time together. He snaked his arms around my body, slowly setting his hands on top of mine and lightly rubbing them. I stopped rambling and smiled at the gesture, closing my eyes and leaning my head back on his chest. Jake's romantic actions are always so subtle, yet sweet.

"I love you so much, dear." He cooed, pressing a kiss on the top of my head. "I love you too. Is it, uh, is it alright if I ask a question?" I looked down, rotating my hands so I was able to properly hold his. "Of course dear, ask away." Jake said. I leaned forward slightly, turning to look back at him. "What are we?"

He gave me a thoughtful look, thumbs gently rubbing the back of my hands. "If you want to declare us as officially being in a relationship I have no issue with that. However we are both well aware of the risks that come with that. Just us showing affection alone is already one. I wish things could be different, but..." I now fully turned around, crawling forward and laying on him. "I know. You have a job, I'm "mentally ill", there's not much we can do about that." I whispered, sniffling slightly. Jake cuddled me close, sighing.

"In ten months we can." I buried my face in his chest, groaning. "Ten stupid months, I wish there was some way for me to be considered okay now." He smiled, running his fingers through my hair. "It's safety precautionaries, you know this. Even if you claim to be fine it could creep back up on you. Speaking of, has your condition been bothering you lately?" Jake inquired. I shook my head. "That's good, that is a significantly positive sign." I couldn't help but agree with him. Since Jake and I started expressing romantic feelings he has refused to speak to me. It's not like I doubt he still exists in my mind somewhere, but it's been nice to have a break from the constant lingering presence in my thoughts.

It's almost like Jake is the cure I've really been needing all this time.

I'm well aware it sounds cheesy and cliché, but what other explanation is there? I heard a small beeping noise and Jake shifted through his front pocket, pulling out his watch. "It's getting close to Dinnertime, we should probably start heading back." He stated reluctantly. "Can't I just skip dinnertime and get it later? I wanna spend more time with youuuu.." I pouted, looking up at him with puppy-dog eyes. Jake laughed, pressing a kiss to my lips.

"Unfortunately darling, your mealtime is important. And don't you want to see your friends? There'll be more opportunities for us, I promise." I sighed heavily, wrapping my arms around him tightly and hugging. "Okay fineeee, I'll go eat. Let's go." We both got up, leaving Jake's room and heading down the hallways in the direction of the Dining Hall. I held his hand the whole way there, appreciating the comforting warmth it provided.

We were getting close to the final turn into the Dining Hall's foyer before Jake suddenly stopped, peeking around the corner and looking both ways. "What are you doing?" I asked, giving him a confused look. "Just making sure no one spots us doing this, dear." He leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to my lips. My heart melted as I wrapped my arms around his neck, returning the affection. God, I could never get enough of him. He pressed a little deeper before we separated, deciding to pepper my face and neck with more kisses directly after. "Ah- hey stop it I was only expecting one!" I giggled. He looked down at me, finally ceasing his cute attack and getting close enough to whisper. "I know, but I simply cannot get enough of how adorable you are. I love you." I kissed his cheek, smile plastered on my face.

"I love you too."

A/N
I'm not going to write every single day so there was an obvious timeskip here.

I want to keep their relationship light and wholesome but I know exactly what some of you WHORES (lovingly) are expecting, especially considering my past stories. Jake is 7'2 and Albert is 5'10 in this story NEED I REMIND YOU! Don't worry though it's my fault anyways haha. I'll proofread and make edits later I just wanted to get a new chapter out for you guys. <3