《ÇH@þŤ3R Ťw0》

I don't know where they're taking me.

I've only heard certain words, but I think they're sending me to an asylum.

What did Kirsten do?
---------------------------------------------------------
I was laying in my hospital bed, staring up at the wall mindlessly until both the doctor and a young nurse walked in. Sure this seemed normal, but the nurse didn't look like anyone from here. She had noticed me and gave me a warm smile. "Hello Albert! My name is Sister Savonnia! I'm one of the head nurses from VoidView Mental Asylum, we'll be taking you from here so we can help you towards the path to a speedy recovery!" I gripped the sheets under me and gave the doctor a scared look. An... asylum. "Don't worry Albert, most patients are scared to be discharged there for the first time. However, I'm sure you'll be cured in no time. We have all heard nothing but great things about VoidView."
I don't believe them.
This is all her fault. I wish she would've just died in the accident.

Why didn't I kill us both?

"You'll be allowed to see Kristen one last time once she's able to walk again. After that, you will be immediately discharged from our hospital. One of the nurses will be in here shortly to run a few tests on you, alright?" I nodded silently. "Good! I will be back to check up on you later. Sister Savonnia can stay and explain a little more about VoidView if you wish."
The doctor exited the room and Savonnia smiled at me. "So Albert, let me pull up a chair and explain what is going to happen once you arrive!"
She pulled up a chair and sat down in it, yammering on about the facility. To be honest, I blocked her voice out. I don't care about their goals or purposes. I don't want to go.

I don't need help. I don't.
I don't want to go.
Don't make me.

Luckily the nurse walked in to run her tests, which means Savonnia had to shut the hell up.

I'm really going to hate this.
---------------------------------------------------------
[Tím3§ķiþ]
- D@Y ØN3- Kīř§ť3ņ§ P0V
After I was given time to recover and able to walk again, they explained to me about Albert's situation.
He's going to be there for possibly a year.
I couldn't help but shed a tear at that realization. He's going to be so alone, so scared. It aches my heart. I was granted one last time to see him before they take him away. I was walking with one of the doctors to Albert's room to say goodbye to him. I hope I can avoid breaking down in front of him, I don't want to make him more worried than he already is.

A young looking nurse was busy explaining what was going to happen to Albert as he sat down in his chair. He noticed me and gave a wide smile. I smiled back nervously, glancing up at the doctor. He cleared his throat and the others turned to face him.
"Albert, you're being discharged now. The other nurses from VoidView are waiting outside for you. Sister Savonnia will escort you outside." I watched as he stood up silently, his smile quickly fading. I walked over to Albert and embraced him. "I'm sorry Albert, but this is what's best for you. Please stay safe." He hugged back and I let a small sob slip out. Sister Savonnia placed a hand on his shoulder and he let go of me. "Goodbye Albert." I choked out.
"Bye Kirsten."
Once he left the room I began to sob loudly. He's gone, he's really gone.

God, I hope he'll be okay.
---------------------------------------------------------
[@lb3rt§ P0V]
During the whole ride I couldn't stop thinking about how badly I wanted to just shrivel up and die right on the spot. I don't want to go to a stupid asylum. I'm scared. However, there's nothing I can do about it right now, which sucks.

Once we had arrived at the tall looking building, I was escorted out of the vehicle and to my own personal cell by a nurse.
How welcoming.
"Alright Albert, so of course we have a couple of rules here we will be going over shortly for our newcomers! Please change into the uniform we have given you and make your way to the Dining Hall for our announcements and blessings over dinner tonight." The nurse set down a baby blue uniform for me to put on and left my cell. I picked it up and changed out of my clothing, slipping on the uniform and adjusting it slightly. It was surprisingly comfy, as the material had a silky feel to it. I grabbed the comfort plush they talked about off of my new bed. It was a cute flamingo in an outfit that matched mine, adorable. I opened the door to my cell and made my way down to the Dining Hall since I'd rather not find out what happens if I refuse to go.

Once I arrived, I sat down at one of the empty tables as I wanted to avoid talking to anyone else currently. A young looking nurse was getting ready to make announcements, and I could see a couple of other nurses walking out with some food for everyone. When one of the nurses came over to a table, a female patient had slapped the plates out of the nurse's hands and began laughing like crazy. The whole table joined her in their laughter as the now flushed nurse went to clean up the mess.
I sighed and rested my face in my hands.
This ought to be a long stay.

And boy, I am not looking forward to it.

[Sorry it took me so long to get a chapter out! I really wanted to make sure this was perfect aaA
Anyways enjoy! I hope it's okay <3]