《ÇH@þŤ3R ŤW3NŤY》

Dinnertime

"So, how's it going with Jake?" Dani said, Denis eyeing me carefully from across the table as he picked at his meal. "Oh, it's actually been kind of nice. He's sweet, cuddly, takes every possible opportunity to kiss me. It's just hard to uh, keep things private." I responded. Dani grinned as I took a bite of my food. "Ohhh how cuteeee. You two are just so perfect for one another!~" I smiled, casting a glance over at Denis briefly. He seemed a bit, tense. "Something on your mind, Denis?"

He looked up at me as I took a sip of my water.

"Well, not really. I just hope you two are taking it slow, are you using protection?"

I choked on my drink, Dani snorting as some of it dribbled out of my mouth. "Wha-Well u-uh-uhm it's m-well we have-it's just th- we haven't really uh-discussed or-uhm- done anything like tha-that?!" I exclaimed, my face heating up rapidly. Denis chuckled, picking up his fork and twirling it. "It's not uncommon for lovers to have sex you know. Not sure how it'd be possible with you two however, uh... considering-" "Considering you're WAYYY smaller than him. Like come on that dude's gotta have a massive dong for 7'2." I buried my face in my hands, shoving away the sudden intrusive thought. I'd really rather NOT picture... that.
"Dani what the hell." Denis rolled his eyes.

"WHAT AM I WRONG?!? Go on tell me I'm wrong I dare you. Ain't no way he was blessed with height AND attractiveness yet has a small penis." Denis scoffed before getting up, seemingly going to grab some napkins for the small mess I made with the water. "SEE YOU HAVE NO ANSWER I KNEW IT!" Dani yelled at him before turning back to me. "Anyways he's right, it's not abnormal for couples to have sex. So aaareee youuu?" She wiggled her eyebrows and leaned in closer. "I thought Laugh was the perv, not you.." I retorted, avoiding the question.

I didn't feel comfortable answering that, even though we haven't done anything. I think it's a little difficult to imagine having s....sex with Jake. It's such an intimate and special act. And we've only been dating for a month...

But would it hurt to ask him his thoughts?

"Okay okay I'll stop bugging ya, you better have safe sex though if you ever consider it. You aren't obligated to continue if you're uncomfortable, establish a safe word, make sure you're both clean, and aftercare IS important you know-" Dani continued to list off her "Proper sex ed" tips as I made an attempt to finish my food, ignoring the twisting feeling in my gut. Denis finally returned with a couple of napkins, handing them to me as I thanked him.

-

D@Ý S1XŤY S3V3N

-6:10AM

A gentle kiss was placed on my forehead, the contact signaling my brain to wake up. My eyes slowly opened, adjusting in the darkness as I glanced upwards. "Good morning Jake." I whispered, snuggling closer to him as he smiled. "Good morning darling, did you sleep well?" He asked. I nodded my head, feeling Jake wrap his arms around me. We were in his room again, he snuck me out last night so I could sleep with him. It was silent for a few minutes, the only sounds in the room being our breathing and the fan running. My conversation with Dani and Denis popped into my head, face turning red as embarrassment flooded my senses.

It's only proper to ask.

"Hey-uh... Jake?" I asked, looking up and meeting his eyes. "Yes? What is it?" I picked at my fingernails, hesitant for a second. "How would you feel if we had sex?" His face flushed a deep red, gaze averting briefly before looking back at me. "Wha- you mean as of right now?- here? That's uh- that's quite a bold question dear." I shook my head. Shit. Probably wasn't the right way to word that. "NO-No I'm so sorry I worded that horribly. I mean like, is it... uh.. is it something you would consider? What are your thoughts on it?" I stuttered out.

Jake looked lost in thought for a moment, pondering a response. "With all due respect, I'm not really sure how that'd be possible." I adjusted my position, now sitting up. "How so? Because of our size differences?" I asked. "Well, yes," He started before sitting up as well, never breaking our eye contact. "It's just... I'm quite large compared to you. I'm afraid that penetrative intercourse would result in a more painful experience, rather than pleasureful. Unless we took our time with proper preparations and much precautions."

He placed a hand on my thigh, turning to face me. "Is it something.. you'd want to do? Because I'm not exactly against it." I looked away, biting my lip. "Wh-what about time?? We've only been dating for a month, wouldn't it be bad to rush things?" I murmured. He began to move forward, the bed creaking as he got on top of me and gently caressed my sides.

"Ah- uh-"

"I'm not worried about how long I've been with you, dear. I love you, and sometimes.. sometimes that's all that matters. But I'm not going to do anything without your permission, and I won't push you if you're not ready." He pressed a gentle kiss to my cheek, the action soft and loving. I wasn't 100% sure how to answer that. Time wasn't a concept that mattered to him apparently, so there really wasn't.. much keeping us from being intimate. Either way, my heart swooned at the fact that he's being patient and reassuring me. "I-uhm... I-uh-I think.. I think it m-mig-..." I cast my gaze downwards, unable to finish my sentence. It was mostly due to me trying to ignore the fact that him being over me like this was a massive turn on. I couldn't help it, it's a position I'm far from used to. Jake chuckled, I wonder if he can tell. Even if he can, he clearly won't force me to do something I'm uncomfortable with no matter what my mood is.

"I'll give you more time, how about that? Let's establish our relationship before going further. It's a huge and intimate form of love, and I don't intend to force you into such intimacy." I smiled, mostly glad it didn't take Jake too much to understand I'm not mentally ready for something like that.

I love him.

A/N
I enjoy establishing boundaries and healthy communication sometimes ok. Edits/fixing in the morning I'm tired. <3