《ÇH@þŤ3R F0URŤ33N》

Soft,

warm,

welcoming.

Those are the words I could best use to describe how Jake's lips felt against mine.

I never wanted to stop kissing him. Never wanted to leave such an intimate embrace. Because I knew after this I probably wouldn't see him again.

It's inappropriate, why would he want to be anywhere near me knowing the influence he has now?

I've done a traitorous thing, I can safely assume it's over.

Despite my hesitance to pull away, I did so anyways, glancing up at his face briefly before looking away in shame and embarrassment. He did not look very happy.

"Albert... Why did you do that?"

I winced, the stern infliction in his tone catching me more off guard than I would've thought.

I shrugged my shoulders in response, avoiding talking because I knew I'd start crying instead. I heard him give a heavy sigh, expecting him to move, to separate my hands from his chest and leave me all alone, but he didn't. He remained where he was, and I couldn't quite understand why. It was silent for a few moments, neither of us saying anything or moving from our positions. I could hear my own heartbeat, practically feel it in the back of my throat. The awkwardness dragged on until I felt something soft press against my cheek, wiping away liquid.

I hadn't even noticed I had begun crying, the tears sliding down my reddened cheeks.

He urged me to take the tissue he was holding and I grasped it from him, pressing it to my face. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset dear." He whispered to me.
I finally had the courage to meet his eyes again, noticing how he wore a sympathetic expression.

Fucking hell.

I should've had more restraint, I should've been able to control myself. But of course...

His hand gently caressed my cheek, instinctively I rested against it as I felt more tears form.

It felt horrible to want to embrace him now, but of course I couldn't avoid giving in with my emotions when I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around him. It hurt me when he did the same, pulling me onto his lap and allowing me to sob into his chest.

He's too nice, I don't deserve such kindness and sympathy. Not after betraying him like that.

He ran his fingers through my hair soothingly. "I-I'm so sorry. I wa-I was acting so foolishly.. I didn't even bother to think about your feelings.." I murmured, my words stumbling over one another. "I understand if you- if you don't want to-to be near me." He chuckled softly, causing a confused and hurt expression to appear on my face.

Why is he laughing?

"Albert, a simple kiss won't change my opinion about you. You have a harder time processing emotions, therefore you acting before thinking isn't exactly unexpected. Sure it caught me off guard, but.." He cut off his sentence, murmuring something I couldn't even hear despite being so close to him. "We'll work on handling your emotions better, okay?" He smiled down at me, waiting for my response. "Okay, yeah. Thank you.." I muttered. Honestly, I'm just grateful he forgave me. Too sweet for his own good.

I can't blame him for not wanting to be with somebody like me, in comparison he's Heaven-sent. Meanwhile I'm fucked.

So fucked.
-

Bedtime
9:00PM

I was laying down in my bed, moonlight shining through the window in my cell. My mind was occupied with replaying the events of today.
I went about the rest of the day feeling pretty horrible, even avoided talking to Dani and Denis when they flooded me with questions. But it was starting to feel worth the guilt and shame.

His lips were so soft.

Remembering such a small detail gave my whole body a shudder of excitement.

"I kissed him.." I whispered to no one in particular.

That should've done something, anything to sate the torment my mind gives me, but all I'm craving is more. I want to feel him, I want to touch him,

and I want him to do the same to me.

It was unusual for me to desire someone this deeply.

I didn't even desire Kirsten to this level. And I was actually dating her.
However here I lay, my heart yearning for nothing but Jake. Feelings occupied with shame. I should be ashamed.

I placed my hands on my face, chuckling to myself.

"Why must you want something you know you can't have?"

A/N
Taking another 2-3 day break just because my weekend is pretty occupied. If I change my mind I'll post chapters per usual at nighttime. Only time I really have freetime.