《ÇH@þŤ3R 0N€》

{Kįr§t3n'§ P0V|FŁ@§hß@Ck}

"If he's been acting that way for a while now, it is possible he requires mental help. However, he needs to come to the hospital first so we can screen him and determine our final answer."

I nodded slowly. "I... I understand. I'll let him know to get ready and we will be on our way shortly."

I hung up the phone and sighed. I wish it didn't have to be this way, but Albert has been acting stranger than usual, and it worries me. He'll occasionally mumble things, try to harm himself, speak about "people" I've never even heard of, and even act as if he's talking to someone else when no one is around him.
It's... scary.
I walked into the living room, seeing Albert on the couch. He was mumbling to himself, his words too incoherent for me to decipher. "Hey Albert, we're going to go somewhere, okay?" He looked up at me curiously. "Where are we going?" I walked over to him, grabbing his hand and pulling him up. "Just go get ready, okay? I'll tell you when we're in the car." He nodded and went in the direction of our room, closing the door. A minute later he came out, all dressed and ready. I grabbed the keys to the car and we exited the house. Albert got into the passengers seat and I got into the drivers seat. The car was started up and off we went.
It was silent for a few minutes until Albert cleared his throat.
"So, where are we going?"
I tensed up, not daring to look at him.
"We're going to the hospital, Albert. They're going to screen you to make sure you're mentally okay."
Out of the corner of my eye I could tell Albert seemed shocked.
"I.. no. I don't want to go.. I'm okay.."
I glanced over at him. "No, you are not okay. Have you even heard yourself lately? You're doing weird things. It's gotten me worried about you, Albert!" He gave me an angry look. "Nothing is wrong with me, I'm fine!! Now can we please go back??"
I ignored his request, merging onto the highway. "Kirsten! Did you even hear me??"

"We aren't going back Albert."
He was silent for a second before unbuckling his seatbelt. He immediately went for the door, which I obviously expected. Luckily what he didn't know is I had already put "child lock" on the door. He jiggled the handle before letting out an angry yell. He laid back in his seat and gripped his hair, closing his eyes and sighing. "You're crazy, Albert. Why the hell would you want to jump out of the damn car? That'll kill you with the speed we're going at!"

"I DON'T CARE!" He yelled. I glared at him.
"Hush if you know what's good for you! We're almost there. Now please just co-operate!"
He suddenly lurched forward and grabbed the wheel, causing me to let out a scream. "ALBERT LET GO!" I screamed.
He ignored me and turned right.
We slammed into another car, the impact breaking the windshield and windows.

Once we came to a stop, I screamed in pain.
Everything hurt. Badly.
I looked over at Albert, he was unconcious. I'm surprised he didn't get thrown through the windshield from an impact like that. I heard people yelling to call 911. The smoke around us was choking my lungs, but I can't move.

My vision began to fade as I slipped into unconciousness.
---------------------------------------------------------
{PR3§3NŤ}

"And you're sure that's what happened, miss?"
I gave the doctor a weary look and nodded. He jotted down some notes and left me alone in my room, probably going to check on Albert.
I sighed and looked up at the ceiling. What's going to happen to Albert? Is he going to be sent to an asylum?
I shivered. Albert always talked about hating those places since they seemed way too creepy and sinister for his liking.
I don't know if I could forgive myself if he got sent to an asylum.

I laid in the bed while my thoughts swarmed me until the doctor came back in with a nurse. She was holding a clipboard and gave me a nervous look.
"We screened Albert, and it is sadly possible he has a schizoaffective disorder. I'm sorry, but he may need to be assigned to a mental asylum to prevent further consequences. If he hospitalized you both, who knows what he could do after he is discharged from here?"
I nodded in agreement silently, biting my lip to prevent me from busting out crying. "I understand.. if it'll help him get better then I guess we need to do what's best for him."
The doctor nodded and murmured something to the nurse before she walked out of the room. "I promise you he will be in good hands, miss. The nurses at VoidView will take excellent care of him."
I glanced up at him and smiled, holding back my tears. "I know he will be okay. He needs help."

Am I really doing the right thing?

{A/N}
Sorry it took me forever to release the first chapter lol. Enjoy :)