《ÇH@þŤ3R ŤW3LV3》

D@Ý N1N3

The morning routine went about slowly for the three of us, luckily we all had the same breakfast cycle lineup so we spent our time accompanying each other. When freetime rolled around, we silently strayed away from the nurses and followed Denis. Dani offered to let me stay because Jake was on duty to watch some patients during freetime, but I declined her offer. I've been feeling a little weird about him lately, best to not entertain my thoughts and urges.

Denis took us to a rather large storage room where a couple of people were hanging outside of, knocking on the door. A girl in a pink uniform cracked open the door. "Hello. Denis, Albert, Dani?" She cautiously questioned, her voice soft. Denis nodded his head and the girl let us in, closing the door behind us. There were people scattered about crafting various items, it was pretty interesting to see. She led us to a makeshift desk with a blond haired male at it, wearing a soft red uniform. We all took a seat on the floor in front of him. The man smiled and eyed each of us as if he was inspecting us. 
"Well, it's wonderful to see you two again, and hello Albert. I'm Laughability, but call me Laugh. So you're looking for items to distract the nurses with?" Denis folded his hands in his lap. "Yes, what do you got and what do you need from us?" "I can make smoke bombs, launchers, and makeshift music boxes with the materials I have." He showed us examples of all three items, each carefully hand crafted. How in the hell were they able to do this in an asylum? "I can also make weapons in case you potentially get caught, but let's hope you're smart enough to make sure it doesn't come to that. Anyways, these things don't come easy for materials, as you know." He adjusted his position before continuing. "So my demand will be a bit high."
"What is it you're wanting?" I asked. "Are any of you familiar with that red-head nurse, Kaden?" Dani raised her hand. "I am, he assists my cell division with after showers and Reading time."
"Good good. That means he has an assigned Resting Room near your cell division. I want something of his from that room. Preferably clothing."

I grimaced, not liking where this was going.

"Uhm, what do you need his clothing for, if I may ask?.." I questioned nervously.
"I think that question would have an obvious answer. Sexual intentions my friend."
"Yeah he has a bit of a weird obsession with Kaden, like you do with Jake." Denis said. I blushed wildly, my face warming. Laugh's eyes widened as he leaned forward, seemingly intrigued by Denis's statement. "It's not an obsession first off!-" I retorted.
Laugh laughed. "Hey if you ever need a hookup for something of his I'd be more than happy to have one of my friends help ya out. He's a bit of a tough one to get something from though, nothing's impossible as long as you're careful. It'll sate any desire you have. We also have some creators here who can make bomb-ass makeshift dildos to a respective size, so you can imagine it's him while it slides into y-" "Are we done here?!" I exclaimed, covering my face with my hands.
"Laugh, enough with the teasing. We'll get you what you need." Dani looked at Laugh with a glare. Laugh shrugged his shoulders. "Alright alright, I'm just sayin. Have the item by the end of the week. I'll make you all three items if you're able to pull this off. Now take care and get outta here before they can tell you've been gone too long."
He shooed us off, going to work on something else as we left the room. Dani noticed my red face, sighing. "See, this is why I didn't want to let him come with us. Laugh is such a weirdo perv.." "He's the only one who can make that shit though, sorry I had to drag you two here." I clasped my hands together, looking at Denis. "What is he in here for anyways? Like why is he so strange..."
"Obsessive stalking. He didn't do anything that was deemed jail-worthy so he was sent here. Now let's hurry back down to the Playground before they notice we've been gone."

We head down the hall to the playground, the doors wide open. Another group of patients were going outside, so we slipped in with their group without the nurse noticing.