Headcanons

Screw making actual chapters.

Anyways. Here's a list of headcanons.

.Atsushi isn't very educated and knows little to nothing about reading or writing.

.Since Chuya is a clone he can't get sick.

.Dazai took in Atsushi, partly because of Odasaku's wish.

.Chuya sleeps more than the average person because his ability takes a lot out of him.

.Atsushi sometimes has cat-like tendencies like sleeping in boxes or climbing up to high places.

.Akutagawa and Gin have a weekly night out to have some sibling bonding time.

.Tachihara tried to make a ginger alliance with Chuya.

.Shibusawa is actually still 'alive' and is just vibing on like a beach or something somewhere. Same with Rimbaud.

.Fyodor actually just manipulated the viewers into thinking Karma's dead but he's actually not. 🙃🙃

.Higuchi has a shrine dedicated to Akutagawa.

.Kunikida has a wall of Dazai theories. Like one of those things with a bunch of red string connecting together.

.Tanizaki and Naomi come from a family of Assassins.

.Haruno knows the cat is Master Natsume.

.Lucy and Atsushi get together at some point to comfort each other(mostly Atsushi comforting Lucy) about their pasts.

.Hirotsu likes to think of himself as the grandfather of the Port Mafia and watches over the others.

.Kyouka is constantly trying to convince Atsushi that she doesn't need all that space and that he shouldn't sleep in the closet.

.Atsushi keeps insisting that she deserves the space and that he's used to worse conditions.

.Yumeno aka Q just wants to be treated like a normal kid for once.

.Elise wanted to be friends with Dazai but he declined her.

.one of Yosano's worst fears in medical malpractice.

.After the Dead Apple Movie, Atsushi explained to Kyouka what happened between him and Shibusawa and asked for her to keep it a secret from the others.

.No one knows what actually happened to Atsushi, just that the Orphanage treated him poorly. The only one who has any idea is Lucy.

.Ranpo has always known he didn't have an ability but he didn't want to be seen as special because he was crazy intelligent. Instead he opted for being seen as a gifted.

.Kenji accidentally hurt someone emotionally in the past, bringing disastrous effects(maybe that person committed Suicide because of him or something like that), so he always keeps a positive mindset to bring up the mood. -Kind of more like a theory on his backstory but yeah.

-Okay that's it. Yay!  Some of these headcanons may be basis for further Oneshots.