Requests For A Future Oneshot Are Now Closed!!! Please Read!!!!

Edit- Requests for this particular oneshot are now closed. However I'd you have a request you can still make if. If it's something that won't affect the story I have written as of the time the request is made then I'll add it to this story. But if it's not compatible with the current story then I can write the request as a separate oneshot.

Requests open for a certain Bsd oneshot I will be working on.
Basically it's an Au with random changes to the story and characters.
Like (minor spoiler) I randomly gave Tachihara split personality because why not?
So it's a bunch of random changes mixed into one story.
So l'm offering the chance to request some things to add to the randomness.
You can add an event. Also take away, add, or flip a character trait or even an entire character. Though you can't take away a character, but you can do the other two things. You can also switch a character's side. As an example, Fyodor could be part of the agency and Chuuya could be part of the guild.

Edit- You can also give characters another ability on top of their ability. Example: Dazai with mind reading ability.

There will also be my own changes added into the mix.