Atsushi And A Trio Of Apples.

Au: Atsushi joins the Dead Apple Trio + Dazai being actually evil muhahahaha.

Ship: Dead Apple Trio!

Platonic- Dead Apple Trio x Atsushi

In this one, Shibu didn't torture Atsushi :D Atsu was traumatized for a different reason.

A little bit of crack. Just a bit. :)

Lots of flirtyness and it gets a bit fruity. I mean, when are these three not a bit fruity?

Implied sexmual content.

Idk what I was doing.

-

Atsushi walked down the sidewalk, Kyouka at his side. They had just come back from the briefing about this Shibusawa guy. Atsushi couldn't shake the feeling that he knows the guy.

Kyouka nudged him, earning his attention. "You seem tense. If you need to talk, I'm here." She said.

Atsushi smiled at her, appreciating the concern. "Ah, it's nothing, I just have a bad feeling, probably nothing." He assured.

Kyouka nodded. "Right, this Shibusawa guy sounds like a formidable foe."

Atsushi hummed, agreeing.

-

Dazai looked up at the outfit similar to the one he was wearing that hung in the closet. A spare maybe? No, it wouldn't fit himself nor would it fit either of the two waiting in the other room. Whoever it was made for was a bit smaller.

Who though? Dazai's eyes drifted to the hood that was part of the nice outfit. It had fake cat ears attached and the face of a young boy who recently came into Dazai's life flashed in his mind.

No, it couldn't be for him, right? No, the cat ears were just a coincidence and had nothing to do with the cat boy.

Atsushi would never join up with Shibusawa or the rat, Dazai dreaded the thought.

-

Dazai entered the room where the two were waiting, shaking off the idea's he had invading his mind.

"Oh, you look lovely in that darling~" Shibusawa purred, admiring his craftsmanship and the handsome man wearing it.

Dazai rolled his eyes, he thought he was flirty but Shibusawa took the cake.

Fyodor chuckled, amused by his...allies. "I'm surprised Dazai, wouldn't working with us mean betraying your precious Agency?" The rat asked.

Dazai shrugged. "You say that as if I really cared about them in the first place. They got boring and you guys seemed like more fun." He said.

Yes, the agency had gotten boring as a whole, but one member still kept his attention.

Shibusawa hummed. "Aw, it would have been nice to see you go against the people you care about. But oh well, I guess I'll settle for the looks on those pitiful faces."

Dazai hummed, finding his seat at the table. He too thought the looks on the faces of his former colleagues would be priceless. It was always entertaining to watch the faces of the people he manipulated when they found out they were just pawns in his game.

"I noticed that there was another one of these nice outfits in the closet. I couldn't help but wonder who it was for." Dazai mentioned casually.

Shibusawa perked up as if he had just remembered something. "Oh yes! I wasn't so sure about recruiting him but I had intended on bringing another one into this little team of ours." He explained.