Sparkly!!

Au: Tachihara loves collecting shiny/sparkly things. Especially metal things and dangerous things.

Maybe a little too much.

Ship: what you know about rollin down in the deep

Oh my gosh. Actually a cute kind of fluff but also Tachi being a little oddball and people being worried about his hobbies story idea that's centered around Tachihara. Thank you brain!

Also. This is a headcanon of mine now.

-

Michizo Tachihara, one of three commanders of the Port Mafia's Black Lizard squad.

Despite not having an ability(cough, cough)Tachihara was skilled in combat and even fought against gifted with combat based abilities.

Outside of work, Tachihara was quite the comedian. He also enjoyed commentating on the things around him from time to time.

Though that was pretty much everything his colleagues knew about him.

They didn't know his likes, or his hobbies.

Tachihara actually likes pencils and hycaniths.

I am not explaining that further. That's just what the author learned from the wiki.

Anyways. To the subject of this story.

Recently Tachihara's colleagues discovered his favorite activity.

-

The first one to catch on was Gin Akutagawa. The silent assassin who wasn't all to friendly with Michizo most days.

They had just finished up a job, simple and quick.

Gin had lost her knife in the fight. She looked around but couldn't find it anywhere. It was strange because she had seen where it had landed.

She reasoned that maybe she misremembered so searched around more but still came up empty.

She asked Hirotsu if he had seen it but the old man replied that he had not to Gin's disappointment.

By that time, Tachihara and the grunts had already left the scene. With no leads left and an exhausted body, Gin had no choice but to abandon the search for her precious knife.

It was a nice one too.

The handle was designed like a dragon.

Oh, and it was a rare gift from her brother.

The next day Gin came into Tachihara's office to give him the briefing for that days mission.

She paused when she caught the brief glance of the hilt of her blade disappearing under the desk when she entered.

Her eyes narrowed, scanning a calm Tachihara.

Well, calm wasn't the right word at all.

Actually he looked very happy, giddy even.

"Hey Gin! I assume you're here with a new job!" Even his voice gave away that he was happier then when Gin usually saw him.

Gin scowled beneath the mask.

"Give me back my knife."

Her voice was low, threatening, and angry.

She really liked that knife and this bastard just took it.

Tachihara tilted his head in that cute way like he had no idea what Gin was talking about.

"Don't play dumb! I saw it when I came in here!" She exclaimed, getting mad.