A Vist From A Certain Dead Ginger

No it's not Chuuya! He's not dead!

Au: Kind of Canon Divergence with some changes to personality and stuff.

Ship: Soft platonic Fyodor x Karma.

Featuring: Fyodor actually regretting his actions. :0
Also good Decay of Angels relationship because I don't know how they act towards each other.

-

Karma. A boy with no last name, no idea where he came from. All he knew was that he was a slave all his life and one day, he ended up in the hands of a Port Mafia executive.

What he didn't know was that he was going to die.

Sure, he figured it would come eventually. After all his life was tied to a collar that was tied to an ability wielded by a man who was more then willing to trade his subordinates lives for gems at any moment.

Yet he never expected to be killed by a different ability. An ability wielded by a great evil.

But, before that, he found himself in a strange predicament.

He had been on a boat at sea. Yet, when he woke up that morning, he was in a dirty alleyway.

His first reaction was to panic. He thought he must have ran away, meaning his life would be traded for jewels at any moment.

With that thought he raised his hand to touch the collar that would cause such a fate.

However, his fingers touched bare skin.

He felt around, pushed further into a state of panic.

His collar was gone.

He questioned many things.

Was he free? How did this happen? Where was he? Was this a dream? Would someone come after him?

So many questions he didn't have the answers too.

Eventually he managed to calm down a bit, slumping against the dirty brick wall.

Once he collected his thoughts he started to think of how to find answers to his questions.

Was this a dream? He pinched himself hard, the sharp pain proof enough of this reality.

Where was he? He inches out of the alleyway, careful not to be seen. There were people around but they seemed poor. Most of them wore torn clothing and had untreated injuries. Some were hugging food close to their chests like they were afraid it'd fly away.

Karma seemed to be in some kind of slums or something. That put him on edge. He had heard stories from some of the people that Ace had picked up from the slums.

It was survival of the fittest out here. Either take or be taken from. And there weren't many friendly faces, even among the younger.

Plus, looking down at his own clothes, he realized he was dressed nicer then most people. Despite being a slave he at least got good clothes and food.

People might go after him. Either thinking he has stuff or because he obviously looks like a newcomer.

Karma had laid low. He actively avoided bumping into people. He kept his hood up. And he didn't speak. Similar to how he worked in the Mafia. As he walked, he saw a few signs mentioning Suribachi City. He took that to mean that was where he was.

He started to plan his next actions. He didn't know how he got here or if anyone would come after him.

He doubted Ace would let a loose end go, plus he would be a traitor to the Mafia. He probably shouldn't ask around. For one it would bring attention to himself and two, the Mafia is a feared organization.