To Manage A Casino

-I don't really know how the sky casino works, if they even go into details of how it works but yeah. I apologize if I get anything wrong.

On another note- My Oc Ana will be making an appearance in todays story. She will also likely appear in stories taking place at the Sky Casino in the future as a regular costumer who occasionally assists Sigma in dealing with other costumers or Fyodor and Nikolai.

Ship: N/A

Au: Original Kind of

Summary: A quick peak into the daily activities of a casino owner.

-
Let's start off this story by letting it be known that Sigma is the most adorable being in this whole entire anime. See, apparently he was brought into existence by this magical book that a bunch of weirdo's are after. But we don't care about the book itself, we only care about the beauty it created. Sigma has an unnamed ability that's basically an information train. He gives someone information and said person gives him information in exchange. I don't really get how that's an ability though...why not just ask said person for information? Well, I guess it prevents lying.

Sigma is the owner of the sky casino. He acts all confident in front of others, appearing as the perfect manager. But actually he's just guy with zero faith in his own abilities. Which is totally ridiculous. He should have more self confidence but eh, what can you do?

Sigma was unfortunately wrapped up in this group called the Decay of Angels. Other members of this group include the scarily handsome Fyodor Dostoevsky and the pretty clown Nikolai Gogol. I think there are other members but I don't really care about them. Fyodor and Nikolai occasionally visit the sky casino to gamble, drink, or in Nikolai's case, annoy Sigma.

On of these visits was preciously what happened on this fine day. Sigma was walking around the casino, keeping an eye out for idiots who thought they could cheat in his casino.

Unfortunately he was cursed with meeting the eye of the annoying clown who's braided white hair was draped over his shoulder. Sigma turned away with grace, trying to play it off like he didn't notice his 'comrade'.

"Hey! Sigma don't ignore me!" Nikolai called out in a whine. Sigma huffed, having no choice but to face the man. He had to maintain a good image in front of his employees and costumers. Sigma took in a deep breath. He turned to face the annoyance. "How can I help you Gogol?" He asked, hands clasped in front of him. He strained to be his usual kind self around the man.

He wouldn't say he hated Nikolai but he already had to deal with his shenanigans enough being a part of the same organization, but also having to deal with him at his home was just too much. Nikolai's mischievous grin did not help.

"I lost a whole lot of money today...but that's fine! I got my revenge." He said all to cheery. Sigma frowned. "Gogol what did you do?" He asked in a whisper yell. Nikolai hummed, turning away and starting to whistle with his hands clasped behind his back. "Nikolai! What did you do?!" He repeated, a littler louder. Nikolai giggled just as a scream rang out. Sigma turned on his heel, rubbing in the direction of the sound.

When he arrived to the scene a woman was on the floor, crawling away in a panic from a man's body. As Sigma got closed he could see that the man was deathly pale, so much so that he was in fact dead. There was water everywhere, the man's clothes were soaked. Sigma scowled, moving over to the woman as he called for other witnesses to stay back and leave the area in a calm manner. The people obeyed, they trusted Sigma. Sigma kneeled next to the woman who had stopped moving away. He placed a hand on her shoulder. "Hey. Everything's alright. Did you know him?" He asked, his voice soft. He knew how to deal with people freaking out, though normally it was people who had foolishly gambled away all of their money and/or possessions. The woman looked up, eyes glassy with tears. She slowly nodded. Sigma frowned. Damn that Nikolai. "I'm sorry for your loss. I'll do whatever I can to help you...and I'll work hard to make sure whoever did this is brought to justice." The last part was a lie. He couldn't do anything about Nikolai though he would definitely give the guy a good talking to. The woman nodded slowly, seeming to understand.