Use Me Till I Break Please (Part 2)

Still don't know why I wrote this story-

Fyodor being a little nice but mostly a manipulative little bastard- still hot though.

Also thanks to one of the quotes from the incorrect quotes. I think I may be sapiosexual- or more so sapioromantic.

This is kinda cringe- I bring you content that is either kinda cringe or really cringe. For there is nothing without cringe.

-

Fyodor did in fact find the were-tiger's life story to be entertaining in a sense. The boy was a victim of the cruel fate brought by abilities, the very thing Fyodor wished to be rid of. He supposed he could always add the boy's story to his long list of reasons.

Fyodor also found it absolutely hilarious that the boy couldn't even tell that the agency truly and deeply cared for him. The lessons beat into his mind by his adoptive father made sure he could never believe such a thing to be true.

Fyodor was a manipulator...he used his pawns until they couldn't move anymore. Sacrificed them without a care in the world. Most people dislikes being manipulated...but this boy just waltzed on in and asked for it.

Fyodor vaguely wondered if Dazai had any idea about this. The man was smart...but Fyodor couldn't imagine he knew everything about the boy. No, the weretiger was pretty good at hiding it. Fyodor wouldn't be surprised if the boy was more suicidal then Dazai.

He had plans for the tiger. Of course he was going to see if the rumors that the boy could lead someone to the book he sought were true. Though he doubted it.

Ultimately his main goal was to use the weretiger to dispose of Dazai. Dazai had a soft spot for his mentee. No matter how he denied it, Fyodor knew it. However Fyodor never found a chance to use this knowledge. Until now that is.

He thought of different scenario's. Of course, just knowing that the boy betrayed the agency would pull on the man's heart strings. Perhaps they could make it seem as if the boy was a spy for Fyodor all along. No, if they thought that, they wouldn't be as heart.

Fyodor knew for sure that he would use Atsushi's feelings about the agency. It would break their hearts to learn that the boy believed they were simply using him. Using his death could work. Though Fyodor wanted to drag it out. The longer he did, the more it would hurt when the boy finally met an end. Oh, perhaps force the agency into a situation where they have no choice but to end the boy's life?

So many ideas popped into his head. He simply couldn't decide which to use. So, he consulted the boy.

"Atsushi...what do you think would hurt the agency most?...emotionally to be more specific." He asked the boy who had made himself busy in the small kitchen of the cramped townhouse that Fyodor temporarily used as his base of operations. The boy perked up, turning to Fyodor. "Ah. Well...Yosano and Ranpo seem like really good friends...Naomi and Junichiro are close, but Junichiro is protective of her...and his ability it scary. You know he almost successfully took out the boss of the Port Mafia during that whole cannibalism fiasco...Kunikida does everything he can to stick to his ideals. The President...um I think he likes cute things, though I don't think that's useful. I'm not sure anything could hinder Kenji emotionally, he's so happy all the time." He rattled off. Fyodor listened intently for anything he could use. "Dazai...I recall once when I gave him flowers and thanked him for what he's done for me, he seemed really shocked. Oh, and I saw him visiting a grave once." He said.

Now that was interesting. Fyodor did discover that Dazai was...close...with someone in the Mafia. That individual was dead. While it was a cheap trick, brining that person up in conversation might just throw Dazai off.