Yumeno, I Heard There's A Tiger In Town

So I've seen a couple stories on Ao3 where Atsushi and Yumeno(Q for people that might not know their real name) both grew up in the orphanage together. So here's my version of the story.

Yumeno is 6 at the beginning of this and their favorite word is clearly shit.

Featuring Mori being a decent human being :)

-

Yumeno Kyūsaku hates meanies. They hate people that do bad things to good people for bad reasons.

They hate the orphanage staff who do bad things to the kids, one particular kid over the rest.

Yumeno hates the headmaster who seems to believe he's doing something good.

Yumeno hates the man with snow-white hair that hurt the poor kid.

Yumeno is glad that man is dead.

Yumeno loves their doll.

Yumeno loves causing Chaos.

Yumeno hates when the problems they cause are blamed on that one kid.

Yumeno loves that one kid.

Yumeno hates that they left that one kid behind.

-

Yumeno was a small kid, one who was thrown away by their shitty parents. They found themselves in a shitty orphanage full of shitty people.

The only one they liked in the orphanage, was Atsushi Nakajima.

Atsushi was five years older then Yumeno. He was only eleven years old and suffering so much.

The orphanage staff gave him punishments that were worse then what the other kids got.

The other kids didn't help, constantly blaming Atsushi for their misdeeds.

Yumeno couldn't stand it. They were lucky. They had a special ability that made people not want to hurt them.

So no matter what they did, they wouldn't get punished with harm. Not like Atsushi.

Atsushi was always dragged down to the basement where the cells were.

Atsushi had an ability, just like Yumeno.

Yumeno didn't know what it was. Just that he apparently turned into a beast at night. The headmaster for bad them from telling Atsushi about this.

One day. Yumeno decided they had enough. They were going to escape. They planned and planned for a month straight. They didn't tell Atsushi about it.

Atsushi would just worry and tell them that it was impossible. Also, he was a horrible liar. If asked, he wouldn't be able to hide it.

When the time came, Yumeno made their escape. Just before the time Atsushi was taken to be chained in the cell, at dinner, Yumeno started a food fight. This distracted the staff.

While the chaos escalated, Yumeno took Atsushi by the hand and ran.

They had dug a hole under the fence, perfect for both of them to fit.

Atsushi shouted, confused. Yumeno told him that they were escaping.

When they got to the fence, Yumeno went first, crawling under.

Yumeno turned around to make sure Atsushi followed but the boy just looked at them with sad eyes.

"If I stay here and take the blame. They won't care that you're gone. You can make a clean escape." He reasoned.