October 1, 2022 (Author Note)

Hello, everyone. 👻 Another year of inactivity has practically passed, and I feel I owe all my readers some explanation and a chance to talk about the story (and myself as the author)...

Over the past couple years (since the last consistent updates you've read were released), I've gradually fallen out of the countryhumans fandom. I still think the humanized countries are silly and fun to look at, and I even get tempted to draw them to on the rare occasion, but my hyper fixation is long gone... and thus my inspiration and ideas for this story went out the window, as well.

To be quite honest, I don't even remember what my plans were for this Fanfiction anymore... and not to spoil the surprise, but it would have ended with a happy ending: Russia was going to open his heart after many many more chapters of slow burn and the two lads were going to find happiness at the end of the road. But the (nonexistent) plot and events I had imagined up in the past are beyond remembering, and I'm not sure where to even go from this point- assuming I pick the story back up (which the chances are low.. sorry to disappoint.)

With all the recent political events happening involving the Russia-Ukraine war and the tension between the NATO allies and Russia, I feel now may not even be the best time to consider writing countryhumans fanfictions period. I've even come to realize some of these stories are... possibly quite offensive to (some) people; for that, I'd like to apologize. My renditions of the countryhumans are pretty much the blank slate fandom carbon-copies everyone else has imagined and used in their own content (from what I can remember, and I've got nothing against them!! ❤️ ), but if at any point I said something offensive or represented any countries poorly, I am sorry. When I started writing this story back in my ~freshman year (13-14 I believe) I didn't really see the countryhumans as embodiments of actual countries, but rather just their own characters. That doesn't justify much, and I don't expect it to, but the younger you are, the more unaware of a lot of things you become.

My point in coming on to say all of this, though, is that I'm not certain I'll ever finish (let alone continue) I'm Not A Robot. I've been getting a bombardment of wattpad notifications as of late of people commenting on different chapters of the story, and I will be reading and responding to them shortly. For those of you who've been leaving comments and reading the story, thank you!! ❤️ I do appreciate (though I don't believe I deserve it lol) the fact that any of you have even stuck around to this point considering it's a typical, relatively-cringey wattpad fanfic written by a random kid on the internet. I'm sorry if this news bums anyone out, but from the last chapter being published a year ago, I'm sure it's not a surprise.

Everything I've said here was unscripted and really out of order/unorganized but I hope it gets across whatever points I was going for. I refuse to proof-read this because I'm lazy :(. If anyone's got specific questions about the story or me, just comment them and I'll try to respond to everyone before I vanish into the abyss again.

-P

(P.S- happy spooktober!! My cat turned 7 years old today!)

S- happy spooktober!! My cat turned 7 years old today!)

(P.P.S- yes, Russia was the bottom in this story. I will not be taking questions. Re-reading some comments from the earlier chapters made me feel the need to answer this finally. Power bottoms for the win. 💪🏻 (I'm sorry if this is also offensive kdjb,jfe))