Chapter 5

I'm skipping to Sunday because I'm a lazy little shit and I don't wanna put in fillers for another 2 days, so here you go.
-flings some quAliTY content in the reader's face-
Enjoy.
Imma go inhale some delicious borsh and black bread.
—————
🇷🇺 Russia 🇷🇺
—————
Ukraine had already told me about this huge study session happening in the library. Supposedly we'd all meet up and get our work, our books, and find everyone who has the same classes so we could help each other out, and then we'd go somewhere and get some lunch to eat while studying, and if I told her I would come with, just because she seemed excited and she told me she wanted me to be there, although I knew she would just ditch me for Canada. I didn't care though. Nobody would bother me since everyone thinks I'm the literal devil or something. (Poor russia Pat Pat)

So the day has come along, and that day is today, so I gathered my books and I got my bag. I grabbed a light blue sweater with a big white horizontal stripe going across the middle and sleeves, and some basic black skinny jeans. They were worn out with holes, but they looked as if they were designed that way so I didn't care. I put my adidas on and I grabbed my ushanka.

My wrist was itching a little but I ignored it because it was a feeling I was used to by now. I changed the bandages last night, and, in the process, may or may not have used the razor again. It's just a bad habit I developed after dad died, after s few years of getting over it I just crashed and started doing it, but that's depression for you. And nobody gives a shit, anyways, so...

Pulling my sleeves up higher, I put my ushanka on and stuck a flask of vodka into my backpack, as well as a bag of sunflower seeds, just because I don't eat much around other people.

(I hate eating in front of people, it makes me extremely uncomfortable. I have weird anxieties alright people? So now im just putting myself into the countries XD deal with it ig)

Ukraine came trotting up the stairs and pushed my door open. She was wearing a baggy cream colored hoodie with two stripes on it, the colors of her flag, and she had her white flower crown on, and I could tell she was wearing some extra makeup as well.

"Are you ready rus?" She asked me, excitement prevalent in her voice. I nodded and grabbed my bag, following her down the stairs.

"I told Bel she could play with Australia in the park or at his house today if she wanted." She told me. I raised my eyebrows in surprise at even the thought of such a thing. Great Britain usually would forbid that kind of thing because he views our entire family as a bunch of communists, so I was surprised to hear the words come from her mouth.

"You're telling me the big man with the monocle actually agreed to that happening?" I asked suspiciously. She shrugged.

"Canada told me it was okay. They're just kids, after all... he can't be too harsh on them." She said. I snorted but didn't argue, and so we left the house and walked to the library.

—————

As we reached the doors, we saw a few countries already sitting inside at the large tables and talking to each other, as well as some countries walking on the sidewalk as they were almost arriving. There was a lot of people. I could make out the faces of Japan and Germany, as well as Sweden and America. I sighed and pushed the doors open, entering quietly. Almost immediately the room became quiet and everyone turned to look at me and Ukraine. I say Ukraine, but I know their attention was on me. I scanned the table for an empty seat but I noticed how nervous everyone was so I just sighed and walked past them all, sitting on the floor against the book shelf. I felt their eyes tracking me so I looked up and stared back.

"Что?" I said calmly, looking at all their faces. Almost immediately they looked away and began whispering amongst themselves. I pulled out my phone and put my earbuds in, blocking the chatter with music. I already regretted coming here. I watched as Ukraine smiled nervously at everyone and said something to them before taking the open seat right next to Canada. I opened my bag and pulled out my composition book and my pencil, and started to write some algebra 2 and trigonometry notes. I already knew them, but since I was here to study I might as well study a little.