Notice ⚠️⚠️

Please don't skip this part ***
*
*
*

Hey y'all

I just went into readers mode and started reading this book
And I noticed a ton of mistakes and plot holes...

For starters:
-staged the book in February but a few chapters later said it was almost summer, although I didn't talk about time passing much
-mentioned Russia got a job at 13 but never talks about his work
-maybe some confusion on chapter 1 about N/S Korea and China
-lots of typos/ forgetting to type in words completely.
-Change in Russia's attitude over the chapters I felt was kind of abrupt
-Chapter 8, switching from 1st person to 3rd person randomly in the middle of the reading.

There's more stuff, but these stuck out to me and made me irritated at myself and how I didn't even notice my own details of my own book.

Let me try to fix some plot holes here just so it will make more sense...
-----
1. For the February thing, let's assume sometime after that incident on the roof, Russia and America went on with their lives and didn't talk to each other for about 1-2 months, which would bring them into late April or early May, which means summer would now be around the corner (and final exams)

2. For the N/S Korea and China thing I was talking about how Russia liked getting to school early so he didn't have to deal with anyone and could just hang out, with the exception of said countries. What I meant then was NOT that they are friends, I just meant that they got to school just as early as Russia did so they were the people who'd be there, excluding everyone else.

3. I feel like Russia's personality kind of shifted and got messed up, so let's just assume he kind of changed over the time spent up above ^^ after his meeting with America.

4. I feel like an idiot for not noticing all the typos I made, thanks auto correct for making it worse btw, but I hope you guys got the jist of what I was wanting to say then. When I was describing America's outfit on chapter 7 I typed "light blue" and then talked about converse. I meant to type "light blue jeans" :/

5. For the thing with Russia's job, I was thinking of him being like a Barista or something, but then I completely forgot I even mentioned it and never brought up his work shift or anything so it seemed like he didn't have a job. I'm not sure if I can even patch that sense there's no night shift (not even mentioning his sleep deprivation) and the fact I always had him go home and just stay home every day, and I said he would make dinner for his siblings when they were hungry, but not when he was working...
So if you guys can picture it, can we maybe squeeze in that Russia works afterschool on some days and usually works on weekends???

6. The random switching p.o.vs on chapter 8... I've caught myself doing that a ton, just randomly switching to 3rd person, but I usually catch myself and fix it. I hope you guys could still follow the story on that even tho I switched p.o.vs without warning. It was a subconscious move and I didn't even realize I did it. :(

I write these chapters late at night, usually after midnight (normally around 2-3 am) so I think I get tired and distracted and just screw things up, so I'm sorry for that.

I might start writing some chapters in 3rd person omniscient so my brain doesn't just decide to do it randomly, plus then I'll be able to fit in more details in the story about emotions and whatnot...

Thank you for reading, and I'm sorry for such a long chapter, but I just wanted to clear things up.

TL;DR: realized mistakes in my writing and addressed them / corrected above with bullets.

TL;DR v.2: My sleep deprived russian ass became aware I only have 6 brain cells left and am clinging to them for dear life.