Chapter 7

I'm buying the limited edition pride PMA hoodie from Jacksepticeye's "Trevor Project" Charity livestream. I feel like a slightly-better human being.

Sort of.
—————
🇺🇸 America 🇺🇸
—————
I opened my eyes, stretching beneath my sheet and comforter as the sunlight filtered into my room through my curtain. I blinked slowly, shifting to get comfortable and stretching slowly. I couldn't wait for summer vacation to come along, we were half way into to our second semester, and summer was soon to be around the block.

Yet again, so were final exams.

But whatever.

I sat up and pushed my blankets off before looking at the time. It was 7. I heard voices downstairs and I could faintly smell the distinct scent of sausage cooking from the kitchen. I stood up and went to my dresser, sliding open the drawer and grabbing a baggy cut out tank top and my favorite pair of light blue as well as my converse. Honestly, I liked the tank top a lot. It just looked super cool to me and I was glad I bought it.

 It just looked super cool to me and I was glad I bought it

(I made this art for pride month and put it on Instagram. Except the tank top isn't exactly like that. The converse are black, and the tank top looks like THIS INSTEAD:)

I changed and fixed my shirt in the mirror, tucking the bottom in but making sure it was still baggy and hanging over the hem of my jeans, went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, and then I grabbed my backpack and glasses and came downstairs

All my family was already sitting at the table. France was putting food on plates while England sat in his seat, reading a newspaper and sipping his tea. Canada was sitting calmly and texting someone while smiling, while Aussie and Kiwi joked around with each other and acted like siblings, as they should. I smiled at my family a little and sat in my seat next to Canada, setting my bag on the back of the chair and looking at him.

"Who are you texting?" I said, wiggling my eyebrows. He looked at me and blushed a little, which lead me to believe it wasn't just anyone.

"Well uh... don't make a big deal out of it, okay?" He said quickly and quietly, giving me a serious look. I nodded.