Chapter 17

Here's some russia expressions

Here's some russia expressions. I had ideas for a few more but was struggling to draw them to I gave up lmao.

-----
🇷🇺 Russia 🇷🇺
-----

A few more days had passed until my school suspension was over, and now we were walking to school, all three of us. I most certainly wasn't excited, but I also was a little thankful I wouldn't be bored in the house alone for anymore time. But mostly, I just didn't want to go back and deal with anybody's shit.

Since I gave America my number, he'd texted me a few times and we'd talked a little. It was mostly him doing the talking, but I didn't really care. I have nothing to say, anyways. Not that I would even want to.

"Y'know, Rus. I almost got used to you not walking with us." Ukraine told me with a smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes.

"Wow, thank you."

We just continued our random conversation until we reached the front doors, and I felt myself physically revolt as I pushed them open. The halls became quiet immediately as we walked in. I didn't even glance around at the staring faces as we approached our lockers, i just stared forward silently.

"Welcome back, prick." I heard someone say, directing it to me. I turned my head, holding back my annoyance as I saw China glaring at me. North Korea was next to her, glaring at me as well. His face was bruised and his eye was even a little swollen still. The wound must have been worse before I showed up at the end of the week, but just seeing him made me have to hold back a snicker.

The bastard deserved it.

I turned away and didn't even respond as I headed to the classroom. As we got there, I noticed the teacher and a few kids look up at me, but nobody said anything as I sat in my seat. I sat there in boredom and ended up just sketching little doodles on the side of the notes in my binder. Random figure poses and some labels, in russian of course, so nobody else could read them. I did t really notice as America walked in the room, but once I recognized him heading to his desk, I glanced over. He looked at me with a smile and waved, which attracted a few countries attentions. I just gave him a nod and turned back to my notes. I didn't want to do anything with anyone, but also I know if I even looked at him for more than 2 seconds, I was gonna get shit from somebody and there'd be some kind of drama I'd have to deal with later.

I didn't need anymore of that shit in my life.

-----
After a few more classes in the day, we'd already reached science. I just entered the room, dropped my stuff at the desk, and sat down, just waiting to get it over with and leave. He could feel hunger pains in his stomach, but he stuffed them down into the back of his mind and figured he had more important things to worry about. Once the class began, the teacher drowned on about some random stuff to the class while walking behind the desk and typing into her computer. I didn't pay attention, due to the fact I still hadn't slept good and was exhausted, and also due to the fact that I really didn't give a shit what she was saying.

I feel like a corpse. A zombie, just going around all day alive but not really even present.

I sighed to myself as she explained something to the class. I could almost feel my body betraying me as my eyes started to droop, but I forced them back open and tried to stay awake. I finally focused in on the teacher.

"Okay? You know what you're doing, so get to it." She said, as people began shuffling around and moving. I looked around at them, confused, as I saw someone approaching me. I looked up to see none other than America, pulling out the chair next to me and sitting down with a friendly smile.

"Hey Rus, do you wanna be partners?" He asked.

I just stared at him for a long, confused moment. "Partners for what?"

"Were you not listening...?" He asked, his voice trailing off. I saw his eyes jumping all over my face before he gave me a concerned look.

"Russia, you look worse than before." He said. "What's up with you?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. Life's just a bitch." I replied bluntly, resting my elbow on the desk and my head on my hand. He stared at me a little more before dismissing the subject. He probably would bring it up again later, but for now i was grateful he dropped it.

"So for the project, we have to pick a genetic disorder and do some research on it, explain which chromosome pair it effects, symptoms and treatments and all that Jazz. It's a partner project, though. So would you like to me be my partner? Or if not I can always go ask someone else.."

I shook my head slowly, eyes struggling to stay open. "Нет. Нечево. I'll join you." I rubbed my eyes and sat up straighter, looking at him. He nodded but I could tell he was thinking.

"Any ideas for what disease we should do?" He asked me. I thought for a moment, but my brain wouldn't really cooperate so I just shrugged and pulled out my phone. He looked at my screen while I looked up different hereditary diseases and disorders and scrolled through some options. He looked at my screen in confusion.

"Why... is it all in Russian?" He asked after a second. I almost laughed but I just rolled my eyes.

"English is my second language, идиот." I said, pushing him with my elbow. He just laughed a little under his breath. "Heheh... right. I forgot about that, almost."

We continued looking at different options and wrote some down to look at later, and eventually the bell rang and dismissed us. I blinked at him while he smiled and gathered his things.

"Maybe we could hang out outside school to work on it, if you don't have any problems." He suggested, holding his books and looking down at me. I shrugged and slung my bag over my shoulder, rising out of my seat.

"Sure, if you'd like to." I said as we left he room.

"We can go to your house this time, so you don't have to run into my dad." He said. I nodded.

"Sounds like a plan. Talk to you later, I guess." I said, heading towards my locker. He waved at me with enthusiasm and went off the opposite direction.

I suppose I would see him later, then.

-----

Wrote this at 3 am again lol and I was falling asleep. I really need to stop doing this to myself it's so bad for me. 👌🏻 but whatevs

Cy'all in the next one, buhbyeee.
*yeets outta here*