Chapter 31

Heccing hecc, please snap my necc

^ I love typing in random crap to save a WIP chapter and then coming back to see the garbage I typed and forgot about like a week or so later

⚠️ this chapter finna have some sad stuff, but also some wholesome stuff, you've been warn-ed (and sorry if it goes too quickly, everything seems slower in my head when I'm typing) ⚠️

-----
3rd person
-----
America was doing his homework in his room while listening to his playlist. It had been two days since he'd come to Russia's house and seen the condition his friend was in, and when he'd come home, he'd seen a strange look on his father's face. He didn't think much of it, and ignored it since no words were spoken.

He was taking small breaks between math problems to chat with his friends over Instagram.

🇺🇸 • Brazil, you're crazy

🇧🇷 • :)

🇲🇽 • lol

🇺🇦 • what on earth have you guys have been talking about here? 201 new notifications?

🇩🇪 • you all are crazy, it's not just Brazil x)

🇺🇸 • hush germ. And we were talking about Brazil because he just told us a story about arguing with his lunch detention teacher and having her write him a referral.

🇺🇦 • Brazil, why though

🇧🇷 • cuz yolo

🇲🇽 • Brazil my friend, you are the flaming definition of "cringey old meme"

🇧🇷 • :0 offendedness??!

🇩🇪 • hahaha

🇮🇪 • why was I not invited to this party?

🇺🇦 • top of the morning to ya, Ireland :)

🇮🇪 • Ukraine I swear to god-

🇩🇪 • Ukraine, it's evening...?

🇲🇽 • LMAOO

While America was giggling at his screen, he heard a knock at his door. He twisted from his desk and looked at the door. "Come in!"

He door opened to reveal Canada. Canada gave him a small wave. He smiled at his younger brother in return.

"Hey bro, dinner is ready." Canada said.

"Oh alright, thanks bro."

Canada smiled at him and closed his door while America went back to his phone, sliding his book backwards a little and leaning in his chair.

🇺🇸 • hey guys, gtg get dinner, talk to you all later!

🇲🇽 • adiós, Estados Unidos!

🇩🇪 • Talk to you later, America!

🇺🇸 • adiós, Mexico- auf wiedersehen, Germany

He put his phone down with a smile and hopped out of his chair, heading to the door and walking to the kitchen where his family was getting seated. The conversation he'd been having with his friends played over in his head, and he had to hold back his giggling again as he made his way towards his family. He took his normally place with them and they talked like normal. America didn't feel anything off until he saw the look on his father's face again, and he felt himself pause for a moment.