Chapter 4

I have brought you... frankincense.
Thank you
And I have brought you... muhr.
Thank you
Muhr-der!
*gasp*
Judace-
Nu!
—————
🇷🇺 Russia 🇷🇺
—————
I opened my eyes as the sunlight came flooding through my window, blinding me. I turned my head away for a second and let my vision adjust before pushing my blankets off and looking at the floor. There were two empty bottles of vodka on the floor near the foot of the bed. I kicked one with my foot and sighed.

"Looks like I need to buy more vodka..." I snickered to myself, standing up and turning my alarm off before getting changed. I put on a long-sleeve grey and black striped shirt and some white skinny jeans with basic white adidas. I looked outside and saw rain clouds in the distance, and I let out a happy sign. Rain is the best weather. (I love the rain, so сразись со мной) I scratched the bandages under my sleeve and sighed, knowing I'd need to change them after school. I put on my ushanka (auto correct wanted me to say "I put on my penis" and I'm fucking wheezing) and quietly went downstairs. I figured it wouldn't hurt to have some blin for breakfast today, so I quickly made the batter and poured some onto the pan to cook. I got some plates from the cupboard and set them on the counter, along with three glasses I filled with some Kompot that was sealed in a jar in the fridge. I continued cooking blin, thinking, until there was enough for all three of us to have breakfast, and then I poured some honey on the sides of the plates and set them in their places. I put the pan in the sink to cool and went to wake everyone up.

I entered Belarus's room quietly, but to my surprise, she was already awake and sitting up.

"... доброе утро?" I said, still holding the doorknob.

"I smell блин." She replied, looking at me with anticipation. I nodded at her and she jumped up and ran to the kitchen with a squeal, leaving me standing there, confused.

"Боже мой..." I said, shaking my head and going to get Ukraine. She begrudgingly got up and went to the kitchen, obviously still half asleep as she ate in silence. I ate next to them, conversing with Belarus until we all finished our food. I drank my Kompot silently before wiping what was left of the honey off my plate and licking my finger.

"Go get dressed, you both." I said, collecting their dishes and carrying them to the sink. They both went back to their rooms and I washed the plates, absent-minded.

(For those of you who are confused, "blin" or блин is basically pancakes, which people in Russia often eat with honey. "Kompot" or компот is a drink that's made of fruit, syrup, and water, usually like berries and stuff. You make the drink and you leave the berries in it and eat the berries out of it. It's kind of like juice?👌🏻 I suck at describing things but yeH)

Before I knew it, Ukraine and Bel we're ready, coming down the stairs with their bags. Belarus was hurriedly cramming papers into her bag while Ukraine stifled her laughter and opened the front door. I dried my hands and grabbed my bag off the floor, following them.

As we walked, I looked over and saw Canada and America walking on the opposite sidewalk. Australia and New Zealand were walking ahead of them, in their own conversation. They noticed us and I saw Canada wave. I raised my brow, confused, until I saw Ukraine wave back, a slight blush on her face. I shook my head in realization and smirked.

"You alright there, Ukraine? You look a little red there." I said snidely. She turned to look at me and shoved me, embarrassed.

"Russia, shut up!" She whined. I snickered and continued walking calmly. We dropped Belarus off, and we saw Australia and New Zealand go inside as well, and we continued walking. Seeing as how both our families met up at the same time, Ukraine easily left me and went to talk to Canada. I smiled a little to see her happy, and then I put my earbuds in and continued walking alone. After a few minutes, I felt a tug at my sleeve. I pulled one ear bud out and raised my eyebrow, turning to see who it was.