Chapter 3

🇷🇺 Russia 🇷🇺
—————
The day crawled by slowly, and over the course of the time I was in school, my energy just drained. Everything was tiring- the work, the talking, the people, everything. I sighed as I put my binders in my bag and slung it over my shoulder, walking towards the exit to wait for my sisters. As I walked, I saw America walking towards the exit too. He was looking from the floor up to the door and everyone's faces, smiling as people called his name to wave, give him a high five, gave him finger guns, and so on. As he walked past, I saw him look at me and I debated apologizing now or not. I slowed down for a second to say something to him, but suddenly I saw Ukraine at the exit waving.

"Россия!" She called out. I sighed and kept going, walking past America and to my sisters side.

"We still must run to Belarus's school to pick her up." Ukraine said.

"Я знаю." I replied, looking forward as I went.

She followed me along as we made it to Belarus' school, and once we arrived we saw her run across the courtyard and she immediately embraced Ukraine in a hug. I half smiled as she took her big sisters hand and we walked home. Still moving along, I pulled my earbuds out from under my shirt and put them in, blasting music into my ears. (AwAkEn YoUr SeNsEs)

Every now and then I would look over at my sisters while we went down he sidewalk and I saw them holding hands and smiling while conversing about something I couldn't hear.

It was... wholesome, to say the least.

We made it home a few minutes later and I simply went up to my room to relax for a while. Ukraine volunteered to cook dinner for us because she knows I like my alone time- to think.

As I lay back on my bed, I put one arm up behind my head and draped my other one over my stomach, phone in hand, and let my mind wander.

—————
🇺🇸 America 🇺🇸
—————
We opened the door and came inside the house, still deep in conversation and laughing.
"We're home, guys!" I called out, addressing Great Britain and France.

France came out from the kitchen, tailed by Great Britain. She smiled warmly at us and came up to greet us while our father stood there with his arms placed diplomatically behind his back. She kissed my forehead and rubbed Aussie's head as she stood there.

"How was school, my lovelies?" She said, every word accented.

"Same old same old." I replied, Canada just gave her a thumbs up and smiled. Aussie and New Zealand ran upstairs to their rooms while me and Canada talked to our mom.

"Well that's good. Dinner is cooking right now and it should be done in about an hour, so tell your brothers that, please?"

"We will." Canada replied.

She nodded, satisfied before going back to Great Britain and they both walked back to the kitchen, having a conversation that I couldn't pick up on. Me and Canada looked at each other and carried our bags upstairs to our rooms. I was leaving to go to our brothers' room when Canada stopped me.

"I'll go tell Aussie and New Zealand about dinner, you can go to your room, bro." Canada said to me. I blinked and him but I put my hands back in my pockets.

"Alright, thanks Maple."

We smiled at each other before I headed back to my room and laid on the bed. I took out my phone and started listening to music on Pandora while scrolling through Instagram. Every now and then I would get notifications from people replying to my comments or liking my posts.

Eventually, Japan messaged me and we talked for a little while before I heard knocking on my door and told them to come in. Canada appeared and leaned on the door frame.

"France said dinner is ready and to come downstairs."

"Ok, ill be down in a second."

He nodded and closed my door again, so I finished my conversation with Japan:
•Lol right
Hey Japan•
•Yes?
I gtg, dinner is done. Ttyl•
•Oh okay, bye bye Meri!

———

Pausing my music, I went downstairs to eat dinner with everyone. We had a conversation, and eventually after dinner was done I went back upstairs and worked on assignments until 11 pm.

Falling asleep later, recharging for tomorrow.

—————

Lol I didn't want to do a ton of details about them eating, so there. Have some trash. And also America that's lame, what loser goes to bed at only 11 pm?

My sleep deprived ass stays up anywhere from midnight to 5 am lmao

Ok guys, I'll try to come up with some good kush for the upcoming chapters. Have a Gucci day.

Stay in drugs
Eat your school
Don't do vegetables
😎

Jk salad is amazing