Chapter 10

I'm still sad about my cuddlefish, I miss my kids already. *sniffles and gingerly strokes a picture of my cuddlefish* I love them so much- and the sEa EmPeRoR wAHHHH-

-----
🇷🇺 Russia 🇷🇺
-----

I opened my eyes slowly, feeling exhausted still even though I assume I'd just been asleep. As I sat up, I realized I must have moved to my bed during my break down from a little while ago. I checked the time on my phone and felt my eyes go wide with shock when I realized that it was 7:00. I'd slept almost the whole day without realizing it. I looked down at my arms quickly in panic and gave a relieved sigh when I saw my sleeves were rolled down all the way, so if Ukraine or Bel had come in to check on me, they wouldn't have seen anything. At least, so I hoped.

I quickly got up from the bed, leaning back to stretch. I started to get lightheaded as dots danced across my vision, due to getting up to fast. I sat back down for a moment, waiting for my body to stop being a piece of trash, and then I got up again and went downstairs. I quickly looked at the kitchen, the sink, the counter. There weren't any dirty dishes in the sink, but I wouldn't have expected my sisters to go to bed without eating? I quietly went to Ukraine's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard her say. As I opened the door, I saw her looking at her phone.

"Hey Bel, you need som..." she looked up and realized it was me instead. She blinked in surprise. "Ах. Привет, Россия." She said calmly, putting her phone down and turning to look at me. She patted her bed, a spot next to her, so I went over and sat down. She just looked at me a little concerned.

"When we came home you were asleep, so I didn't want to wake you." She explained softly. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine now. I was just... he just..." I looked for the words to say but I wasn't sure how to put it. "What was I supposed to do?" I let out a sigh. She reassuringly patted my shoulder.

"It's fine, Rus. But just so you know... I think the school might be planning to give you a suspension. I know North has ISS, but I think you might be out for a week." She pursed her lips. I just licked my teeth, thinking.

"Oh well. It's not like I care anyway, as far as everyone in school is concerned I've always been some sort of threat, so now they just have proof. They've already given me talks before about whether I'm safe to be around or not, you know." I snickered under my breath. "It's just like the icing on the cake."

"The honey on the blin." She said, smirking a little.

"The sour cream on the borsh." I smirked back.

"It's okay brother, I know you aren't a monster." She patted me reassuringly again. "And just so you know, me and Bel did eat dinner, so don't worry. I just made some pasta because I didn't want to cook a complicated meal. I left a plate for you in the fridge if you want it." She said calmly. I nodded and roughly rubbed her head. She just gave me that stop while you're ahead face and I smirked.

"Спасибо."

"Нечего."

I got up from the bed and left her room, closing the door behind me. I peeked into Bel's room to say goodnight, but when I opened the door she was already asleep. I smiled a little bit and closed her door before walking to the kitchen. I hesitated, my hand on the handle of the fridge, but I shook my head and just got a glass of water.

You don't really need to eat.

I drank the water and rinsed out the glass, putting it back before going back upstairs and headed back to my room. Sitting back down on my bed, I scooped up to the wall and opened my window, leaning my arm on the sill and letting the cool breeze brush against my face. I felt my fingers wrap themselves around my box of cigarettes as I tapped it on the table.