Chapter 12

-----
🇷🇺 Russia 🇷🇺
-----
America continued dragging me along to his house, for whatever reason he was too stubborn to let me go on my own and handle my own problems. For some reason though, I didn't feel the need to fight back. I didn't want to be a dick to him, maybe because I was too tired... or maybe he was the first person in this school who'd actually taken the time to try and get to know me more. Either way, it didn't matter.

As we reached his door, I stood there awkwardly, rolling my eyes. He held his grip on my wrist.

His grip is weak. I could literally tear out of his hand and walk away without putting in any effort. But I won't.

He unlocked and opened the door, pulling me inside. I didn't open my mouth as I saw France and Britain come out of the kitchen and look at me in surprise.

"Mom, Dad. Russia's gonna hang out here okay?" He said, looking between them. France just smiled at her son and nodded, while Britain looked me up and down, his expression unreadable.

"..... okay then?" He said, giving me a bit of a glare. He went back into the kitchen before I could even open my mouth. France looked at him and turned back to me and America.

"You two have fun. I'll go talk to him now." She went after Britain. America turned and looked at me, confused.

"He's your dad, don't look at me." I said with an eye roll. He just shrugged and continued pulling me along. Eventually he pulled me into a room, which I assumed was his, and he pushed me towards his bed. He pushed down on my shoulders, so I sat down awkwardly and looked at him, raising my brow. He left the room for a minute and came back with a towel and a bottle of cleansing alcohol. I just sat there silently and watched as he placed the rag against the bottle, tipped it over, and walked up to me. Without even giving me a warning, he started to wipe my lip with the rag, which immediately resulted in pain.

"Agh!" I hissed in pain, grabbing his wrist out of instinct. He pulled the rag away for a second, looking at me.

"Sorry, Rus..."

"What did I say about calling me that?" I said back, eyebrow raised. He just gave me an innocent smile, rolling his eyes playfully.

"It's not like you're going to do anything about it." He snickered. I gave him a lazy smirk, still holding his wrist. His eyes widened a little at my reaction, but in a heartbeat, I swung my leg under his legs quickly, causing him to trip. As he fell, I pulled his wrist forward and moved behind him, wrapping my elbow around his throat in a head lock, so he hung there with both his legs collapsed underneath him. I leaned down to the side of his head and glanced at his face, almost letting out a laugh at how shocked he looked.

"I might be sleep deprived, but never doubt my power." I whispered into his ear. I felt him shiver a bit and I let out a single laugh under my breath, patting his cheek before releasing his neck and pulling him back up onto his feet. I sat back down on the bed, looking at him calmly while he maintained his shocked face. It almost made me want to laugh.

Almost.

But I didn't.

He lifted the rag up to my lip slowly, but this time I was prepared and gritted my teeth. I kept my arms crossed.

"I don't understand why you're doing this for me. I could have done this myself." I said, raising my brow. He just shrugged.

"But you didn't."

I blinked slowly. He wasn't wrong, it had been more than one day since the incident happened but I hadn't bothered to deal with the wound. Probably because I didn't really give a shit if it got infected or not, but I wasn't going to tell him that. He continued to clean it off, more gently this time, and then when he was finally satisfied, he pulled away and went to out back the rag and alcohol.

"Hey, Америка." I said. He turned to look at me, blinking.

"Thanks. I guess." I said after a second. He looked a little surprised for a minute, but sure enough he smiled.

"No problem." He said, then left to go back and put everything away. I sat back against the wall and looked across the room and the wall, just thinking. I wasn't sure what he was planning now, but I had a sneaking suspicion he was going to tell me to stay overnight. I reached down to my bag and pulled my phone out, texting Ukraine. I told her that America may be wanting me to spend the night over at his house, for whatever reason, and she said to say hi to Canada for her. I smirked a little to myself before texting back.

(Last time I tried to type in text messages it looked weird so, I'm changing it.)

🇷🇺 • Хорошо~
🇺🇦 • 😤 будь спокоен, идиот.
🇷🇺 • хехе.

As I sent the text, America came back into the room. He looked at me while closing the door.

"Who ya texting?"

"Украина." I responded, putting my phone away. He paused for a second, thinking.

"Ukraine...?" He asked slowly, giving a relieved sigh when I nodded. I rolled my eyes a little at how proud he looked when he realized he guessed correctly. I clapped sarcastically.

"Well done. Would you like a reward." I said, my voice monotone. He just snickered at me and sat down.

"No need to be salty. I'm just trying to learn more of your language."

I raised my eyebrow. "Oh are you now?"

He shrugged with a little smile. "Yeah, I guess I am. It'd be cool." I gave a nod and thought for a moment.

"I could teach you some, if you actually care. I don't mind." I said, shrugging. His eyes got a little brighter and he smiled. "Really? That would be cool." He sat against the head of the bed, facing me with his legs crossed. "I'm ready when you are, Mr. Russia." He joked. I shook my head.

He's a weird one, that's for sure.

"If you ever were to go to my country, you'd notice one thing. Everyone swears. A wise Russian man once said, if you learn all the curse words in russian, you basically know almost the whole language. That man was right." I said, talking in a serious tone, my eyes shut. I cracked one eye open to see America trying not to laugh.

"So let's see here. For whatever reason, this is a meme in your country. Сука блять."

"Сука блять." He repeated, although the American accent was noticeable.

"That means fucking bitch." I explained bluntly. He snorted a little.

"Wow, that's amazing. Thank you, oh wise one." He snickered. I just looked at him calmly. I could feel the corners of my lips almost turning up.

"You're welcome."

-----

Another shit post chapter whoooo.

There's a big thicc bug that just flew up from under my bed, and then it fell back down and I don't see it anymore. I have no idea what it was either, I just know it was massive.

*grabs holy water* wish me luck bois