9.Husband's club... or almost

Meanwhile, while Sanem, Deren and the others were busy with their lunch, Can at the Sanem was also having lunch with Bulut, Emre and Cey Cey in the meeting room.

"So Bulut? Did you also take refuge down here?" asked Can.

"Yeah... Is it so obvious that I'm running away?" he replied.

"Well... how can I blame you..." replied Can.

"Mr Can, I told you that Sanem had turned into a dragnet bunker today. Look, even your brother is holed up here." Cey Cey pointed at him.

"I must say there is good work here. It's a very quiet place, compared to upstairs, especially lately." Emre admitted peacefully as he looked around.

"Sorry guys, for the inconvenience this has caused you. But as you may have noticed, she is in the fervour of preparations." the groom-to-be tried to justify her.

"Bulut you don't have to apologise for her. We love Deren the way she is! We are used to her attitude. And we are very happy for her and for you." Emre reassured him.

"Thank you, but believe me it is hard." Bulut admitted.

"Ah, brother, I understand you. I mean, with that voice, I believe it." Can said.

"Can, come on, in a few hours she will be his wife!" his brother reminded him.

"So what? It's not like I said anything bad!" replied Can.

"Don't worry Emre, you can speak freely, the fact that Deren will become my wife does not make me deaf or blind." replied Bulut.

"Exactly. Hear that? Besides, brother... Bulut and I always talk about her like that. I know that's not very like you, since you worship your wife..." said Can teasing him a little.

"Ha ha ha! How funny you are, brother!" replied Emre sarcastically. "Like you are so different. Why don't you worship your beloved Sanem?" he replied.

"Of course I worship her. She is the love of my life." replied Can proudly.

"What do you mean by that? That for Bulut, Deren will not be his reason for living?" said his brother.

"No, don't get me wrong, of course he will be." Can replied.

"Of course." Bulut replied. "It already is," he added.

"Only... come on admit it. It's so funny to joke about Deren's quirks." said Bulut.

"I agree." replied Can.

"And then Can breaks me every time he brings up the mermaid thing!" recalled Bulut holding back laughter.

"I think that's where it all started, you know? You do realise that moment, from the marriage proposal onwards, we haven't stopped since, right?" pointed out Bulut to him.

"That's it... it must have been the freedom of being able to talk about it honestly with you, since you're joining the husband club." Can mused.

"Yeah... and then from there we even went to gadgets." said Bulut.

"And in that Cey Cey was helpful." said Can patting him on the back.

"Eh, yes, modestly with my custom caps, I won a place in the club." He replied proudly.

"Oh, you can say that again, Cey Cey!" said Can patting him on the back again.

Cey Cey for a moment lost his breath.

"Come on Cey Cey... for so little? We're a bit flabby, eh! We need to put on some muscle here, otherwise how will you do when you become a father?" he said.