21. Open eyes

Finally Sanem managed to leave the house on time, getting into the company car. Can greeted her at the door, making sure she was in good hands.

On the way, Sanem's nerves finally gave way.

She abandoned herself on the seat without hiding her true emotional state, letting her thoughts take over.

She would not have been able to fall asleep even if she had wanted to with the adrenalin and thoughts swirling around in her head.

Before getting out of the car, she checked that she had taken the medicines she had collected from the hospital pharmacy before being discharged.

Instinctively, she cast several glances behind her throughout the journey in fear of being observed.

And it was at that point that something occurred to her.

"The cameras!" she thought to herself.

"Of course! That's the first thing we have to do." she said after thanking the driver who left her at the entrance.

She entered. Muzo, Cey Cey and Ayhan were waiting for her there, sitting on the still empty secretariat counter.

"Ah, you are all here. Good. Ayhan, sister, did Cey Cey warn you?" she asked her.

"Yes... Sister dear, what happened to you?" she asked her worriedly as soon as she saw her.

"Sanem what happened to your hand?" asked Cey Cey.

"Nothing, I will tell you later. Guys, I have an important deadline and I need your help with it." she said pointing to her hand.

"Muzo take the box." She said handing it over. She was holding it with one hand.

"Everyone downstairs. Quick, we don't have time." she said.

They took the lift.

"What the...?" asked Cey Cey confused.

"What happened to me? " asked Sanem trying to deflect the camera that was framing them. She didn't want to be conspicuous, so she told them how it happened.

"I cut my palm. I got back from the hospital a few hours ago, I had four stitches." she summed up briefly.

"What? But how?" asked Muzo.

How did you do it sister?" asked Ayhan worriedly.

"I was at home, making perfumes when I fell asleep on the lab table, and when I woke up, the ampoule I was unconsciously clutching exploded in my hand." she explained.

"No way..." replied Ayhan dumbfounded.

"Yeah, I'll spare you the rest, especially you two blood-lovers..." teased Sanem.

"My God... good thing it didn't happen to you here..." commented Cey Cey.

"And?" asked Ayhan.

Meanwhile, they were entering at the Sanem.

Once they had closed the entrance doors behind them, Sanem turned the key from the inside, took out his phone and used the same app that Mihriban had used many years before to surprise them on their return to the agency. With it he could control all the security cameras.

When they bought the Sanem, had the same system installed. Can followed Fikri Harika's and her the Sanem's.

After setting everything up, she went to the meeting room, the only one completely soundproofed. She turned off the cameras of that room only.