20. Scent of trouble

The next day at the office, Cey Cey's day had started very early. He had accompanied his wife downstairs as usual, and then prepared the agency for a new and busy day at work.

He liked to arrive early and when he was still alone, he would put a bandana on his head, and whistling with music in his ears, he took care of his little girl: "La fikri Harika", twirling gracefully as if he were Cinderella.

He had opened the windows in the various offices, which were still deserted, put coffee and tea on the stove, set up and cleaned his beloved counter, stocked up on all the coffee available, printed and photocopied several copies of files needed for the first meeting of the day, read the various post-its left by his colleagues for the day's needs... in short, a classic Cey Cey day.

And in between pirouetting around, opening windows and arranging posts, someone ruined the movie he thought he was in.

Just when gracefully, running with his arms outstretched one in front of him and the other behind him like a professional dancer to get back to his counter, he was about to leap over the entrance step to the creative headquarters, Muzo appeared.

"AAAAAAAHHH!" he exclaimed as he found himself in front of him. Muzo reflexively ducked, so Cey Cey made his exit 'from his stage', the headquarters, disappearing from view. He ended up on the floor like in the worst shows where the dancer disappears beyond the curtain followed by the sounds of a bad fall.

Cey Cey immediately stopped the music, and looked at him. "MUZOOOO!" he shouted angrily at him.

He was quietly leaning against the wooden wall of the headquarters, his arms crossed and tears in his eyes from laughing.

"Good morning, Cey Cey nutcracker!" he said, laughing out loud at his own joke.

"Muzo, stop it!" exclaimed Cey Cey once he was on his feet. "You think this is the way to get there, huh?" he blurted, getting back to his feet.

"I swear I can't stop." replied Muzo laughing breathlessly.

"Also, excuse me, is this the way to go around the agency?' he added.

Cey Cey did not reply, adjusting his shirt and the ever-present braces, which were red that day. The bandana in the fall had fallen partly over his eye, giving him a pirate look.

Muzo took a deep breath. "Ah, I die..." he said taking a deep breath.

"What style! Congratulations!" he added.

"All you needed was a tutu and slippers, then you were perfect. You ruined yourself on the finale though... it's a shame." she teased him.

"You did a beautiful piroet, but I loved your casquet more!" he said jokingly with his usual puns.

He laughed.

"That's not funny..." replied Cey Cey sullenly.

"It is... It sure is." replied Muzo.

"Cey Cey dancer for a day..." he said in laughter wiping away his tears. "Ah, I can't stop!" he continued.

"Do you know why for a day?" he insisted.

"No, let's hear it. Why?" said Cey Cey in an apathetic tone hoping it was the last one.

"Because it's casquet! Ahhhhhaaaaahhhaaaaa!" Muzo burst into thunderous laughter.

"Ha ha ha... but what a laugh Muzo, really funny!" replied Cey Cey sarcastically clapping apathetically.

"Hmm... the only thing that's out of tune is the bandana. Cey Cey, what exactly were you playing? Dancer Barbie or Cinderella, I'm not clear on the reference." he asked curiously.