23. Muzo B-Day, no bad day!

On that day, Cey Cey gathered everyone in the creative headquarters of Fikri Harika during the break, to celebrate Muzo with a beautiful cake. Both for his birthday and the publication of his book, which until then had remained secret from everyone.

Deniz took the opportunity to wish him a very warm welcome, as Metin was also present in the office.

In fact, she took advantage of the moment when he was passing in the corridor, on the phone, to greet him with a kiss on both cheeks.

Everyone was surprised by that gesture. Sanem was open-mouthed, followed closely by Ayhan.

Leyla and Deren laughed under their moustaches as they followed Deniz's gaze.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw that Metin had seen, and his expression confirmed his jealousy.

Muzo, approached Cey Cey, who hugged him to wish him well, and so he took the opportunity to whisper in his ear:

"Cengo? I seem to have made an impression."

"Muzo, don't stretch yourself. For today I think you have received enough positive news,"he brought him back down to Earth.

Everyone asked about this mysterious book, but Muzo did not give his opinion. He did not tell the title to those who asked, nor the content of the book. He would only tell when it was published, or at least they would see it.

"Ah, Cengo is such a beautiful day, nothing could spoil it." he said.

"I also have my slogan for today, get this: Muzo B-Day, no bad day!"

"Ah, pun too... you're in the mood, I see.... Nice, nice." admitted Cey Cey.

"Eh, my friend, what can you do, talent is talent!" he replied, passing an arm around his full neck.

"Sure, right..." commented Cey Cey.

With the break over and everyone back to their work, as Muzo was delivering some documents from Sanem for Can in his office, the secretary arrived to inform the boss of an arrival.

"Mr Can?" asked the girl.

"Tell me, Zeynep." he replied.

"The actors have arrived for the clothing advertisement."she reported.

"Ah, show them in." he replied.

"Ah, Osman, Mr Can? Wasn't he the main character?" asked Muzo.

"Yes, Muzo. Him. And an actress to accompany him." said Can handing back the signed documents for him to take back to Sanem.

"Ah, no wife this time, then?" joked Muzo.

"Mh, not yet. Adile has not returned to work yet." he said.

"What do you mean? But isn't the baby already a year old?" asked Muzo.

"Yes." replied Can simply.

"And what is she waiting for? For her to be 18 years old to go back to work?" he replied.

"Muzo, I don't think that is any of our business. Adile will do what she sees fit with her motherhood, what do you say? Come on, get back to work." he silenced him.

"Under order, Mr Can." he said as he went out.

It was right at the door that, with a smile on his lips at the beautiful day he was having, he was confronted by the last person he wanted to see on the face of the earth... or rather see again.

She stopped abruptly. Cey Cey was ahead of her, trying not to let them meet, but she had not anticipated this.

"What are you doing here?" asked Muzo turning icy.