Prologue.

War plagues Britain. Ever since Vortigern killed his own brother, King Uther Pendragon, Britain has known only fear and death. But rumors spread that one day, a warrior will rise and defeat Vortigern and let the sun shine of Britain once more.

But can man choose their own fate? Or must they rely on some divine intervention, unable to even control it themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Breach the wall!" The leading commander cried as he rode his horse to the fortress that held the rebels who apposed the rule of king Vortigern. "Whoever brings me the General's head will receive twice the pay!"

Vortigern had not seen these rebels as a threat, not even bothering to send part of his army to neutralize the threat. Instead the commander had enlisted the likes of mercenaries. Arrows and boulders flew through the air back and fourth from the castle and the siege party. "Break down the gate!" The commander ordered as he rode forward. A group of soldiers held a ram in hand and hit the gate. They repeatedly hit it over and over, some getting killed by arrows from the archers above.

"BREACH!" A Rebel cried out as the ram broke through the gate. The commander grinned as his men poured in, the rebels were caught of guard by the siege they couldn't get their men out two fight Vortigern's army.

The commander rode through the gate an observed. The rebels were locked with his soldiers and mercenaries in combat. The rebels weapons were old and so were their armor, yet properly maintained to stand a chance. But even then the rebels were being slaughtered.  It would be an easy victory...

"AAGGHH!!!!"

"KYACCCK!"

"UFFGHH!"

"What the...?" The commander looked over to the court yard and watched as his men were tossed threw the air, body cleaved in half. One after the other, his men were being slaughtered. All the fighting stopped as everyone's attention turned to the scene of brutality.

"AAAGHHH!" The warrior yelled as he raised his axe in victory, making the commander's soldiers step back and gasp in fear

"AAAGHHH!" The warrior yelled as he raised his axe in victory, making the commander's soldiers step back and gasp in fear. He turned his head and observed the soldiers that were to scared to advance forward.