Ch 3

"Ah! Damn you Merlin!" Guts shouted as the white haired woman readjusted his bandages. Merlin, being Merlin, decided to lace his bandages with something that made his wounds burn, but did not cause any harm.

"Haha!" Arthur laughed, sitting on the cot across from him. His chest wrapped in many bandages, right arm in a cast.
"Oh this is-AH!" Arthur cried out as Merlin flicked her wrist, making the bandages painful.

"There you go boys, Onee-san has saved the day!" Merlin smiled as Arthur and Guts grunted and scratched at the bandages. The two couldn't stop Merlin as she pinched their ears and pulled them close as she crouched down. "Make sure to stay rested. And remember, if any one of you try to leave the tent, there will be consequences~"

Merlin let them go before going towards the exit, both pulling away and rubbing their ears. Guts watched as Merlin walked away, his eyes traveling down her back and landed on her rear, that swayed with every step she took.

"Stupid Merlin and her stupid girl body. Giving me stupid boners." Guts groaned before looking at Arthur, who blushed from the comment.

"W-well, she is part succubus." Arthur chuckled. Guts groaned before sighing.

"You believe in the supernatural?" Guts asked.

"Of course, don't you?" Arthur questioned. Guts groaned before laying back on his bed, arms behind his head.

"I only believe- use to believe that it was all fairy tales to keep naughty kids in line. But now..... What was that thing?"

"Merlin theorized it was Nosferatu Zodd." Arthur spoke. "Although I never heard that name before. Have you?"

"Once, yeah. When I was a kid." Guts answered, his smile disappearing. Arthur watched his friend grab the blankets and pull them up. "I'm going to sleep. If ya need me...."

"I know." Arthur smiled, but worried about the sudden mood change. Guts turned, facing the tent wall as he drifted off to sleep.

.
.
.
.

A younger Guts, no older than 11 ran through the dark abyss. He was naked and only his sword was in his hand. He looked behind him to see the attacker: A giant demonic hand slowly closing in on him.

"HELP SOMEONE, HELP ME!" He cried out before tripping. He rolled down and invisible hill, landing on his back. Before he could get up the hand pressed down on him, trapping him. He couldn't use his sword. He struggled desperately to escape the hold. Skeletons started to form all around him, staring down at him as they walked towards him. "NO, STAY AWAY!"

It was then that he looked behind him. A hill with grass on it. On the top was a middle aged man with spiky blonde hair, muscles that bulged through the shirt, sitting on a chair with his eyes. Guts himself knew this man and cried out: "GAMBINO HELP ME!"

The man chuckled, looking down at him. "Oh but how can I? You killed me remember?!" The man smiled as his head started to slide off his neck, blood squirting out. "Your the one who should've died!"

"GAMBINO, I-"

"You should have died." The skeletons spoke without moving their jaws, voices like a chorus.

"GAMBINO PLEASE-"

"You should have died."

"I-"

"You should have died."

"GAMBINO, FORGIVE ME!" Guts cried out at the top of his lungs, tears pouring down his face as the skeletons closed in.

"You should have died."

"YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED!"
.
.
.
.

A month or two passed as they arrived at the Le Fay manor. Guts and Arthur wore their bandages underneath the armor. No helmets. The army was off duty, spending time in the village or setting up guards around the town.

"So she's your sister?" Guts asked again as they stood in the courtyard, waiting for the master to appear.

"Yes." Arthur answered with a teasing smirk, looking at Guts. "Do you doubt this, Sir Guts?"

"Ugh, I hate that title." Guts groaned. "Shouldn't Ecktor and Kay be here then, since their your foster family?"

"No, they insist I talk with her alone." Arthur said, watching the doors closely.

"Then why am I here?"

"Representing my knights of course." Arthur smiled. Guts looked dumbfounded. "You will represent what all my knights aspire to be."

"Shouldn't Lancelot be here then?" Guts nervously asked as he looked around. No guards posted anywhere. "Y'know, representing the nobility and what not?"

"You think I should have someone we just recruited represent our knights rather than someone I knew since my campaign?" Arthur asked. Guts heard 'our knights', but he could ask that later.

"Well, your knights don't always disobey orders." Guts groaned. Before he could continue the doors opened, revealing the most beautiful woman Guts has ever seen.

As she stopped in front of them, Arthur smiling and Guts's jaw dropping, she bowed and began to speak, voice as if she was a fairy: "Dear brother, I-"

"THAT'S YOUR SISTER?!" Guts cried out, breaking formalities and all protocol on greeting nobles. He stepped forward, placing a hand on her cheek. Morgan blushed with a yelp. Guts place his other hand on Arthur's cheek and held the two close together, comparing and contrasting them. "HOW?!"

"S-sir knight, I-"

"Guts, calm down!" Arthur spoke with authority. Guts stopped pinching their cheeks and stepped back. He blushed, as he bowed from the waist, trying to remember just how to great a noble. "Forgive me sister. Guts has a tendency to be.....blunt."

"I-its quite alright Arthur." Morgan scratched the back of her neck, staring at Guts. "How about we go inside for some tea?"

"That sounds wonderful. GUTS!" Arthur yelled. The taller man stood straight up, face straight. "Follow us..... And behave."

End.

Sorry for the short chapter!