Ch 36

"That......was......amazing."

Mordred spoke as she laid beside Guts, her hair out of the ponytail she usually had. Both were still naked and their armor was scattered across the ground. Mordred rested her head on Guts's chest as she cuddled up to him.

"It was strange though....." Mordred whispered as she looked up at Guts, his expression calm and relaxed as he looked at the sky. "Was that your first time too?"

Guts looked down at Mordred before turning his head away. Mordred watched as a blush appeared on his face and she gave a victorious smirk at the man.

"I mean we started out rather gentle. But then you became so.....rough." She teased as she crawled up him, putting a leg over him and pressing her breasts against his chest. "It was odd at first, but I guess it makes sense considering what happened to you......"

Guts remained quiet, only glancing at Mordred before nodding his head. Mordred gave a warm smile as she sat on top of Guts. She leaned down and kissed the scar on his nose, now slowly healing.

"....you said you were made in a jar." Guts spoke softly before looking Mordred in the eyes. "What did you mean by that?"

"Oh....." Mordred's smile faded upon hearing that. No, she couldn't lie to him. He deserved the truth. "I wasn't..........born like you, or anyone else in that matter." Guts hummed as Mordred stopped. She sighed before taking in a deep breath. Then she began to speak. "I was......made. I don't have a.......father. When I was created, I already had the body of a young adult. Mother used some of Artoria's blood to create me. I was meant to be a weapon against Artoria, when we first met I was a year old. Having dragons blood like her, I could kill Artoria after she finished off Vortigern and take her place, becoming Arthur."

Guts listened in silence. Did he believe what she was saying? Yes......he did. Mordred rarely lied to him and if she did it was usually food related. But he wasn't throwing the whole "Artoria Clone" out the window. Merlin once told him magic is a pathway to many abilities that one would deem unnatural.

"Do you hate me?" Mordred asked him, leaning down to meet his gaze. "Does that upset you? That I'm not like you? Or do you just not believe me?"

"I believe you.......but I can't say I'm not shocked." Guts told her. He smiled at the young woman. "You were honest. That's all I need. Do the others know?"

"Yes......but your taking this rather well." Mordred stated as she tilted her head. "Ya sure you heard me?"

"Of course. And I don't care." Guts claimed as he sat up. Mordred yelped from the sudden movement but stopped when Guts hugged her close to him, her eyes widening as her face was buried between his pectorals. "I LOVE you Mordred. I always have ever since you saved me that day. You got me to a medic as fast as possible and stayed by my side ever since........but will you come with me?"

"......what?" Mordred whispered as she looked up at Guts. "What do you.........you don't mean you—!"

"Don't take it the wrong way." Guts whispered back. "I'll stay till we get Artoria to safety. But after that I plan on leaving......When I was gone I met a teacher who had me go under the trials.....I couldn't finish but I plan on going back.....will you leave with me? I want to make love to you everyday for the rest of my life. I want to please you like no one else can......"

".....I don't......." Mordred looked him in the eyes. She wanted to say no, that her duty was to help the others as much as she could. But she couldn't find the will to say it. Guts smirked before kissing her forehead.

"It's okay...." Guts smiled as he held her close. "Whatever your answer......I'll respect it."

"......okay." Mordred stood up when Guts let her go and moved to pick up her clothes and armor. "Come on, we need to regroup with the others."

_________________

Two days later......

_________________

"It's good to have you back commander."

Guts smirked as he stood with Gaston and the others. They wore their armor and had their horses at the ready. The campsite was torn down and some men were working on erasing any evidence of them being here.

"I'm not your commander anymore Gaston." Guts smiled at Gaston before placing a hand on his shoulder. "From what I hear, you're the new commander of the Raiders."

"Oh, uh, yeah but that's because you weren't here!" Gaston tried dismissing his accomplishment. He hummed when Guts began patting, looking up at the taller man.

"Don't try to dismiss that." Guts lectured the man. "If anyone has what it takes to lead the Raiders, it's you Gaston."

Gaston blushed in embarrassment, turning red when he heard Lancelot, Kay, and Ector chuckling. They stopped however when they saw Mordred walking towards them with her horse.

"LISTEN UP!" Mordred shouted as she raised her sword into the air. "THE OPERATION TO INFILTRATE CAMELOT IS GREEN! ALL UNITS KNOW THERE PLACES! THIS IS OUR ONLY CHANCE TO RESCUE ARTORIA, I KNOW WE HAVE ALL SUFFERED THE PAST YEAR, BUT I PROMISE YOU THAT WHEN WE SAVE HER WE'LL BE FREE FROM THIS FUGITIVE LIVESTYLE! WE CAN'T AFFORD ANY MISTAKES AM I CLEAR?!?!?"

""YES SIR!"" The entire camp shouted back.

"GOOD! NOW SADDLE UP!" Mordred said before getting on her horse. She road forward, giving Guts a glance as she passed him, other loyalists following directly behind her. Guts smirked as he got onto his horse as the others went ahead of him.

"Hello, Guts." Guts looked back with a smile, seeing Merlin had appeared right behind him with a smile of her own.

"Hi Merlin, haven't seen ya in two days. YA!" Guts spurred his horse to follow the group. "You up to any mischief?"

"Oh no, nothing of the sort." Merlin chuckled as she held onto Guts's shoulders. "I'm just a little upset."

"And why is that?" Guts chuckled as he followed the others, a pleasant sense of nostalgia the group in the back.

"Something of mine was........deflowered."

Guts's eyes widened as he looked back at Merlin. Her smile remained but Guts could feel the anger coming off her.

"You-you saw?!" He whispered.

"Watched. And I must say I'm impressed Guts." Merlin's eyes darkened as she leaned in close to his ear. "It's rare for someone to piss me off like that."

Guts groaned as Merlin stared at his head. He looked forward and gritted his teeth.

'Hold on Artoria........I'm coming.'

End.

This was meant to be part of "Artoria" that I uploaded earlier today, but I decided to test the waters with the first part.

I hope I narrowed down how Mordred would act in this scenario, Guts too since Mordred just dropped a summary of her birth.

Criticism is welcome.

Have a good day.