Prologue pt2

"You should have died you brat!"

"You killed Shishu!"

"She bathed you, clothed you, fed you, even gave you a name: GUTS! And you KILLED HER!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AH!" The young man shot up from his sleep, sweeting bullets. Looking around he realized he was in a tent. Looking down he could see that he had bandages wrapped around his chest. He held his head and started to calm his breathing. "Just a dream."

"What's that?"

Hearing someone yawn, the young man pulled the blankets off him and saw a naked woman with white hair hugging his waist. Eyes widening, the young man jumped to his feet only to groan in pain from standing on his injured leg. "Who the hell are you?! Where am I?!"

"Aww, and I was just getting cozy." The woman yawned before sitting up and opening her eyes revealing a shade of purple only thought imaginable. She tilted her head when she saw the young man grab a piece of wood and point it at her in a threatening manor. "Fufu~, is that how you thank the person who kept you warm?"

"Answer my question, now!" The woman smirked at the young man's attempt to threaten her. She stood up, about an inch or two taller than him, and stretched her arms. "Hey! I'm talking to you!"

"Why don't we go see?" She smiled as purple energy formed around her and turned into white robes that hugged her body.

"What the hell?!" The young man stumbled from the display. She closed her eyes and smiled as she walked past him and out of the tent. "Hey! Come back!" He went through the tent flaps and covered his eyes as the sun blinded him. When his eyes adjusted to the light, he looked in amazement.

"Whoa..." Tents stripped white and blue was set up and it went further than the eye could see. Men walked together, talked, and were sharpening their weapons as well. Women carried food and drinks to the men and laughed as they sat together and laughed as well. Young boys and girls played near the horses, calmly petting, feeding and bathing them as they sat on the saddles. The same flags hanged on the tents that shown a White Dragon.

"Sorry about that." The man looked beside him and saw the knight he almost killed, Kay he believed, was leaning against a tree in common clothes, sharpening a knife. "Arthur took you back to camp and had your injuries treated. Your temperature was dropping and Merlin offered her expertise."

"Merlin?" Looking ahead, the young man couldn't even see a trace of the strange woman. Kay chuckled.

"Yeah. She laid beside you for five days doing nothing to keep you warm. I wouldn't worry about her threatening you though. She's most likely looking for a man to lay with." Kay said.

"Ahh, your awake."

'I didn't cross any border!' The young man shouted in his head as PTSD kicked in. Looking up, he saw this 'Arthur' walking towards him with a smile, wearing nothing but a common tunic and carrying the young man's sword. Arthur's own attached to his hip.
As Arthur passed through the crowd, everyone smiled and cheered on before returning to their tasks. Arthur walked up to him and looking him in the eye. 'He's quite girly and small for a boy.'
Arthur only reached his neck in height and barley had any muscle on him.

"I don't believe we've actually met. I'm Arthur." He said, holding out his hand. The young man furrowed his brow. Arthur was greeting him as if he didn't stab him in the chest.

"Guts." The now named Guts said as he shook Arthur's much smaller hand. Guts couldn't see any hate or trickery in Arthur's blue eyes that just screamed kindness.