Ch 16

4 years have past since then. Arthur has gained not only the support from Cameliard, but eleven other kingdoms that have rallied to his cause. But even so, Arthur has been stuck in a constant struggle against his uncle. But with the help from Morgan Le Fay's spy network, they have discovered a crucial power point of the war.

———————————————

"Fightin' and Gamblin'.....when you win, ya win. When you lose, ya lose. ANNNNDDDD HANS!" Guts shouted with a smirk as he turned the wooden cup over. Two dice fell out and when they came to a stop, everyone sitting around Guts groaned and stared in amazement.

(The game the soldiers are playing is called Han Chou Bakuchi. Two dice are rolled. If the total comes up odd, it's Han. If the sum is even, it's Chou. Gaston had learned this game when he was young, living near a port town, a foreigner merchant's child taught him this game.)

"No way..." Lancelot stared at the dice, his jaw dropped.

"Ten in a row......." Kay also stared as he whispered those word.

"Oh darn~ I lost again." Merlin pouted, debating on using some of her magic to rig the game.

"Your unbelievable commander!" Gaston spoke in awe.

It was a odd sight for many too see. The round table knights, gambling with what money they have. Sitting in the middle of camp with no armor whatsoever by far, for many feared for the assassination of the Round table Knights except the knights themselves.

"YO! Mind if I join in?"

A joyful voice spoke up, gaining the men's attention. They watched as the new comer walked towards them, sword swung over their shoulder as they gave a cocky smile to the group. Guts smirked as well, placing the dice in the cup and lightly shaking it.

"Sure! Join the fun Mordred!"

"Alright! Don't mind if I do!" Mordred chuckled as she took a seat beside Gaston, across from Guts

The years have been kind to Mordred since her time in Arthur's army. Ever since she joined the Round Table, she was left insecure about actually being worthy, since Arthur didn't invite her. But now after four years, she has grown mentally and physically. Gone was the tiny malnourished looking girl, replaced by a brash beautiful looking woman who was as stubborn as Guts. She quickly gained respect in the Raiders, learning how to fight alongside them and protect them. But Mordred followed Guts everywhere. If Guts was taking a piss in the woods, you can bet Mordred was standing guard somewhere.