Ch 46

"NOT MY DICK! AAHHH!!!!!!"

Mordred heard Wyald roar in anger as she looked at Guts. He was different, he shouldn't be moving after a fall like that. Yet there he stood, sword at the ready as he glared at Wyald. His eyes were purple and looked as if they glowed with fire, very different from his normal brown eyes.

"Hey Mordred." Mordred yelped when Guts spoke, his voice was calm and clear, lacking the gasps and grunting from earlier. His eyes shifted to her, the purple pupils staring at her. "Get out of here and check on the others.....you'll distract me like that."

"What?! Are you serious?!" Mordred shouted towards him as she stood up and grabbed her sword, not minding about her private areas sticking out for all to see. "No, you've been doing a lot on your own already! I'm staying and we can take him down—!"

"WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!" Guts turned to Mordred with a roar. The young lady yelped from his tone. Seeing this, Guts slowly began to smile at her. "....the others need to be taken care of, Lancelot looked like he took the most of the attack....don't worry....I just got a score to settle with this smuck."

Mordred looked at him before slowly nodding. She slowly began backing away before running off to the Raiders. Guts smile disappeared as he turned back to Wyald, who had been holding his organ the entire time. Wyald turned to face Guts, letting go of his tongue as it retracted into the lower mouth.

"HOW ARE YOU STILL STANDING BOY?!" Wyald shouted at him, the pupils of the eyes on his chest and shoulders narrowed sharply at the man. "NO ONE CAN SURVIVE AN ATTACK, MUCH LESS A FALL LIKE THAT!"

".......I'm just Guts."

The swordsman taunted with a serious face. Taking a step forward, Guts ran at an incredible speed, faster than he ever was. He would've been damn near unseen if Wyald didn't have those eyes of his. Wyald swung down at Guts with his left hand, aiming to grab the man. Guts's eyes shined brighter as the hand came towards him. At the last minute, Guts ducked underneath the hand, maintaining his speed before closing in on Wyald. The swordsman stopped before adjusting his position and quickly jumping up at Wyald, aiming to pierce the monster's head. Wyald had reacted quickly though, moving his body back and making Guts pierce his bottom mouth. Guts did not falter, instead he adapted to the new area he had hit and used his speed and strength to slice through the upper lip, making several teeth fall to the ground.

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!" Wyald yelled in pain as blood shot out of his lower mouth. He glared down at Guts, who had landed in a crouch. Wyald lifted his foot and brought it down upon Guts. The swordsman must of had eyes in the back of his head, for he immediately rolled forward and turned around and charged with a twirling swing, cutting through Wyald's ankle and half of his foot, making the monster fall onto his back. "FUCK!!!!"

.
.
.
.

"Is he alright?" Mordred asked as she dragged Lancelot to Gaston. She set the purple knight down and let Gaston lean over him to observe the injuries.

Most of the Raiders survived the tree that was chucked at them. Injured, but alive. Kay and Ector were fine as well, standing up as the held their arms.

"He's badly injured." Gaston informed them after taking off Lancelot's chestplate and observing the unconscious knight's chest. "His ribs are broken and it looks like his arms are dislocated."

"AWESOME!"

"There's nothing awesome about it!" Mordred shouted at Kay, Gaston looked up before looking away upon seeing a naked Mordred. "What's wrong with you Kay?! Lancelot won't be able to defend himself!"