BLACK BRIDE

''it was
beautiful
at first
but we
were always
doomed.''

BLACK BRIDE:

BLACK BRIDE:

"Everything is more beautifulbecause we are doomed"

because we are doomed"

"why is it a crime to love ? ""nothing as beautiful as this can notever be considered crime "

"nothing as beautiful as this can not
ever be considered crime "

WHEN RHAENYRA TARGARYEN LEARNED about the death of her father and the betrayal of her siblings.

She swore revenge.

Rhaenyra was crowned queen, using the crown her father and great-grandfather had worn.

Her eldest child Princess Rhaenys of the House Velaryon was made heir of Irone Throne and Princess of Dragonstone in her own right.

Princess was at time at Storms End visiting.

Prince Aemond Targaryen at the same time was sent to Storms End to betroth himself to one of Baratheon daughters.

Lucerys Velaryon flew to Storms End in hope he would arrive before Aemond and take his sister to safety.

Unfortunately they arrived at the same time.

Aemond tried to goad Lucerys into a fight, insulting him, calling him a Strong bastard but Lucerys, sworn not to fight, refused him.

Prince Lucerys barely managed to escape him with his head on his shoulders, leaving Princess Rhaenys in castle with foes.

Aemond decided to take her as his hostage and bring her to King's Landing.

There council decided that it would be the best to marry Aemond and Rhaenys.

They believed that Rhaenyra would not be willing to continue war once they had her daughter so firmly in their hands.

Of course they were wrong

A/N
I don't own anything ,
everything belong to
their respective owners
( G.R.R.M / HBO)
Gifs that are used are not mine they also belong to there respected owners/creates