16.

137 ACKING'S LANDING

137 AC
KING'S LANDING

RHAENYS WAS SCREAMING as she walked through her bedroom, baby in her tearing her apart, trying to get out

She was trying to give birth for almost whole day, pushing and pushing but her baby won't come out.

Aemond and Rhaenyra had been in discussion about kingdom when they told them that Rhaenys started giving birth.

Then Rhaenyra told him she will go to her daughter and the he should settle the problem at hand and calm himself down.

Aemond walked through the castle the screams of his wife echoing so loudly that the entire castle could hear it.

She has not given birth yet.

Aemond feared to lose the one thing he truly and deeply cared about his wife.

He remembered his late father, and how his need for soon resoluted in his wife death.

Aemma became pregnant multiple times in the early years of their marriage.

She suffered multiple miscarriages, and gave birth to a son who eventually died in the cradle.

Then Aemma gave birth to a healthy daughter,Aemma and Viserys both adored their only living child, but his father still wanted a son.

So Aemma became pregnant once more.

Then she gave birth to a son, Aemma died during the birth, and her son died a day later.

Rumors said that Viserys was made to choose between his wife and the child.

The child was chosen but in the end it died.

Aemond always tough that his father was selfish for killing his first wife just to have son... and now he was doing the same. He prayed to gods to let his wife life, for he will never again put her in this danger.

~

' Push, Rhaenys ' Rhaenyra told as she looked at her daughter, her brown eyes filled with pain and misery and her face and body with sweat as screams echoed from her.

Rhaenys eyes started to release tears as she gripped Rhaenyra's hand, Alicent was wiping sweat forming over her forehead.

Rhaenys pushed as hard as she could. But there was no head to be seen.

Larra's eyes widened as she told her Queen she thinks the baby is in a difficult position and that is why she had been having a hard time.

Larra moved her two hands in Rhaenys to try and turn the babe but to she couldn't do it,baby stayed in the same position.

Rhaenys kept screaming and pulling the sheets as she kept pushing.

But there was no sign of a baby.

' I'm going to die! ' Rhaenys cryed as she tryed to sit up, ordering the everyone away ' My babe will die '